BLUE PIG (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn just now seeing this, tough one. Over the rainbow Bridge.
Mike

Ya Ron 7 months ago, thinking Tanky died of a broken 💔😢😔. Missed his girl Boo! He had an enlarged heart ❤ with fluid around it and his rear legs started giving out! Tank never Yelped or Wimpered he had a High tolerance for Pain. He gave it his all. Touched everyone he met! Loved by all 😢. My Buddy.

Sometimes they go close together like that.
Sorry Bob, I missed seeing this earlier...

Was reminded today that fan blades hurt!! Especially when engine is running (STUPID!!). Was Super Lucky 😉.
20210316_110817.jpg

IMG_20200929_185206_01.jpg

This came across last week. Don't be that guy!

Been in sheet metal all my life and pride myself on having al 10 digits! Seen 1 guy lose 4 one time, didn't bleed til he saw them on the floor!!! My brain don't work like it used to so not always understanding 🙃🙄the consequences 😳🤨😳. Gotta be careful. Flipped a Grilled cheese sandwich with my fingers with the spatula right beside me!! DOOHHHH!!!!

Ouch something had some energy behind it!

Bob, glad nothing worse came of yours!
Table saw if I recall. My techs were nice and lined the fingers up perfectly for the images. I think the hand surgeons were able to reattach these. Had a few snowblowers over the winter, but they usually just grab the tips, never to be seen again.

Anyway gentlemen, be careful out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom