BLUE PIG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
Threads
BLUE PIG. Made it home safely. Thanks again Ige.

Thanks Bob.

IMG_1751[1].jpg

IMG_1752[1].jpg

IMG_1754[1].jpg

IMG_1753[1].jpg

IMG_1755[1].jpg

Congratulations Bob!

Looks like your snowed in, too.

Now that it's home, what's the plan? You've been working on the other one, put it on the back burner, or?

Congratulations Bob!

Looks like your snowed in, too.

Now that it's home, what's the plan? You've been working on the other one, put it on the back burner, or?

Ron, Thanks. Nothings on the back burner. Blue PIG I will drive and fix rust at same time. Its actually in a lot better shape than pictures. Both are from Colorado. Orange PIG might yank Body off and go NUTS haven't decided yet. Maybe full resto on Orange PIG. I been inspired by all of you on MUD and your commitment to these PIGS. The attention to detail on all of these builds is amazing. Eventually would like to retire and do full restos on PIGS only.

Thanks Bob.

Or the beer. U want your Scrunge back I shave my head so no use for it.

Thanks Bob.

lol, no, i have plenty of scrunchies ;)....i still think the rust blends in with the rose colored lenses so you can't see it all.

You must have picked that on up around here. You have to love those Colorado trucks. I have the Bubbas Board sticker in the back of my 68,55. Good shop, good guy that Bubba.
I am looking forward to picking up some metal from you some day. -Steve

Happy to see "Montecore" is still alive and kicking...
(I owned it before Ige)

It was my first cruiser. Crazy to see all the stickers I put on it still in place:lol:
(Including the Bubba's Boards)

Hopefully he still runs good, I have to imagine it does.
Can't believe that Krylon Blue/White rattle can paint job is hanging in there...:)

Have fun with him!

(A pic of when he lived in Durango)

Last edited:
That's some neat history. It's fun to hear where these wagons have been over the years.

Bob will do it proud!

That's some neat history. It's fun to hear where these wagons have been over the years.

Bob will do it proud!

It's cool to see it still kicking all the way across the country! (If BobM is, in fact in New Hampshire as his data indicates)

To add to the history, when I bought it there was a single F in it from a 69 FJ40 with over 300K on it. Only in a Land Cruiser can you blow up a motor and replace it with an OLDER/HIGHER MILEAGE one and keep trucking!

congrats bob, how did you get it there? drive it or transport?

love that pic trapper, thats a great pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom