Blue Hub Fan Clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought an Aisin FCT-004 from Amazon and what I receive was the one on the right. Everything bolted up except when it was time to mount it on the water pump. The one on the left is what I purchased from Rockauto.com which is the correct one.

IMG_20170503_164253.jpg
IMG_20170503_164144.jpg
IMG_20170503_164226.jpg

The one on the right is the wrong part for the part number.

I figured that when trying to install it and confirmed it when I received the correct fan clutch. At least it wasn't hard to R&R.

I think it is a Aisin FCT-009 for a 91-92 Land Cruiser. It look just like the picture on Rockauto's site.

Last edited:
I figured that when trying to install it and confirmed it when I received the correct fan clutch. At least it wasn't hard to R&R.

I think it is a Aisin FCT-009 for a 91-92 Land Cruiser. It look just like the picture on Rockauto's site.
91 92 3fe get a fct049 aqua green clutch

Anyone know what weight oil the fct004 comes with? Is it any different from the oem?

Not sure what OEM is but my Blue has this. It's as easy as baking a pizza!
IMG_7555.JPG

Don't bother with the blue one - just make sure you do get a genuine one not aftermarket, and if you're replacing the radiator too (which I recently did on my diesel 80) get a genuine one of those as well. Makes an immense difference. Cheap aftermarket fan clutches are usually very poor quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom