Builds Blue Bird 67 - Tilda Bogue Service Station (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove Blue Bird to the big city after the gasket overhaul. Man. So quiet.

IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7393.jpeg

IMG_7392.jpeg

IMG_7391.jpeg

Just such an awesome example of an honest-to-goodness, clean, early 40. Makes me want to get mine to the same level sumpin fierce. Great work.

Just such an awesome example of an honest-to-goodness, clean, early 40. Makes me want to get mine to the same level sumpin fierce. Great work.
Thank you sir.

The lift is nice, makes things easier as we age. Any pics of behind the shop arae since its all fixed up ?

The lift is nice, makes things easier as we age. Any pics of behind the shop arae since its all fixed up ?
Already filled it up

IMG_7539.jpeg

Room to stretch, like the poly carb panel skylites, nice touch and keeps weather/birds out.
The barn at the TN house has the same frame and just had the rest of the sides poured in concrete, wanted to leave 2 stalls dirt but wanted it sealed as best I could , I HATE snakes.

The Blue Bird 40 has been here since January 2023. It arrived here with many many open questions to leave today a truly gem of a vehicle.
IMG_8722.jpeg

I fired it up from its slumber this morning with a bit of choke and a couple pumps of the pedal and took it down the road and back.
IMG_9122.jpeg

Mikes dad and his friend arrived about 1:30 and we talked for the last hour and they let me show off my current project and the two FJ60s here.
IMG_9123.jpeg

We loaded it up and now it’s off to the land of the yankee. I think I’m going to have to go visit them this summer and see these two trucks together again
IMG_9124.jpeg

XPSkJpF-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom