Black Friday Sales (Vendors Please Post Too) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to save when we can and might as well share for all. Will continue to add as I come across them. Please add yours and I’ll update this initial
Post.

Jackery
Bluetti
Tuff Stuff Overland

Link to a solid list of Black Friday Deals:
List
Here's another thread with the same topic:

Here's another thread with the same topic:

I missed it! Didn’t know that part of the form existed

LFD has their sale live. I have their full rack, skid, and hybrid bumper (still need to install the bumper) and it is all awesome stuff.

As of this moment I'm doing free shipping on the dashboard accessory panels, have a pretty good package deal on OVS awnings, also a special package price on the 200 series bag kit.

If there's something else you were hoping to see, let me know!

Posted also in vector thread but just got email 25% off icon wheels fyi

Any seen an discount on ARB drawers?

My sale is live (see other thread). Coupon code should show up on the site (20% off everything)

20% off Diode Dynamics. Picked up their Fog Light Kit as one of my fog lights was out anyway.

20% off Diode Dynamics. Picked up their Fog Light Kit as one of my fog lights was out anyway.

have you installed? debating the same

The 25% off and free shipping deal on OE Toyota parts is back for BF. I just got most of the parts I ordered from Serra Toyota on 9/30/23 delivered last Friday (edit - last remaining item shipped today). This time I'll be trying Lewis Toyota of Topeka, although Serra is slightly cheaper.

Autoparts.toyota.com

Last edited:
I did the SS3 Pro during last year's Memorial Day sale (only 15%). They were very expensive even with the discount, but also, I don't regret the upgrade. I don't know if they are better than some cheap Amazon knockoffs. But I'm always impressed by how much light the SAE fogs throw out. Although, I'm not sure what options they have in fogs for an early LC.

My post on topic

I did the SS3 Pro during last year's Memorial Day sale (only 15%). They were very expensive even with the discount, but also, I don't regret the upgrade. I don't know if they are better than some cheap Amazon knockoffs. But I'm always impressed by how much light the SAE fogs throw out. Although, I'm not sure what options they have in fogs for an early LC.

My post on topic
they say they have led low and fog for 08-11

My sale is live (see other thread). Coupon code should show up on the site (20% off everything)

I just received the front recovery points. I chose the "has issues with finish" for a deep discount. I was planning to refinish them but they only have a few small chips that are not that noticeable so I'll install them as that are. Great deal if anyone wants a deep discount.

IMG_5129.png

I have not. They are still en route to me. I went with the pro version and will install when I install the Trail Tailor HWM, and Garage Alpha grill in a few weeks.

Harbor Freight BadlandS Apex winch is $70 off.

Harbor Freight BadlandS Apex winch is $70 off.

Also the Predator 3500 is $200 off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom