Best 60 series side decal sets... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is it just me or are 60series with side decals the absolute tits. Trying to come up with some ideas for my Freeborn Red other than faux wood grain. Any ideas or decal sets you all really like? I'll start with a few of my favorites.
69d9b83c9d2aa0585c56187f6db86884--super-troopers-toyota-landcruiser.jpg

image-1586406316-jpg.628562

1382823622875943536985.jpeg

I see a lot of gen2 and gen3 4runners around Denver with aftermarket TRD decals, maybe do that if you want to impress the yuppies?

This is a copy of a decal another 60 on here has. I changed the color from white to gloss black. Here it is photoshopped onto my actual 60. Should arrive this week...
0DAD233F-875B-47B5-BCF0-F1ED33A6F241.jpeg

I see a lot of gen2 and gen3 4runners around Denver with aftermarket TRD decals, maybe do that if you want to impress the yuppies?
I see it too...wth is that about?

This is a copy of a decal another 60 on here has. I changed the color from white to gloss black. Here it is photoshopped onto my actual 60. Should arrive this week...
View attachment 1612694
There is a guy on the facebook TLCA page that has that one in white on his 60... I really dig it. Way back I picked up a Zombie Apocalypse Edition decal for my window. It was pretty spiffy tho not along the body. Where the heck do you guys find them all? I've attempted a few searches and always come up short.

View attachment 1612694

This is the only one shown so far that I think would look good on a red 60 series. Either black or white would work.

This is the only one shown so far that I think would look good on a red 60 series. Either black or white would work.
I looked at the other stripe patterns, and almost went with a more conventional 80ish style. But I’ve only seen one with this style. My apologies to the guy I ripped this original off of...

Opinions vary but $475 for stickers? Me personally I'd put that towards parts.
:beer:

I think white would look good with the eventual patina the Freeborn would get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom