Before and After (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On to old age

I got rid of the Flowmasters. It was a love/hate relationship.:cool::mad: I'm realizing now that I hated them a lot more than I loved them. I replaced them with a "2 1/2 in. 2 into 1" setup that sits above the skid plate and dumps out behind the behind the rear wheel. Better clearance, much quieter - I can sneak it out of the garage at 6am without waking up the wife, with the added bonus I can hear my stereo at 60MPH now.

When I took it in to Mighty Muffler, Greg asked me "So are, you are ready for me to turn it back into an old man's truck?". I said "Might as well, the rig was built to satisfy my mid-life crisis and I'm well past that, so - ON TO OLD AGE.

I got rid of the Flowmasters. It was a love/hate relationship.:cool::mad: I'm realizing now that I hated them a lot more than I loved them. I replaced them with a "2 1/2 in. 2 into 1" setup that sits above the skid plate and dumps out behind the behind the rear wheel. Better clearance, much quieter - I can sneak it out of the garage at 6am without waking up the wife, with the added bonus I can hear my stereo at 60MPH now.

When I took it in to Mighty Muffler, Greg asked me "So are, you are ready for me to turn it back into an old man's truck?". I said "Might as well, the rig was built to satisfy my mid-life crisis and I'm well past that, so - ON TO OLD AGE.
I figure the older I get, the louder the rig needs to be so I can hear if the damn thing's runnin :eek:

digging up an old thread. Any pics of the rest of the system? Part # of your cat? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

digging up an old thread. Any pics of the rest of the system? Part # of your cat? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

I will need to take some pics

From the muffler back it is factory

Dont have the cat # but its a heavy walled magnaflow

I got rid of the Flowmasters . . . - . . . ON TO OLD AGE.

I HATE flowmaster :mad:

I don't care whether people call me old :meh: (or anything else for that matter :flipoff2:)

I figure the older I get, the louder the rig needs to be so I can hear if the damn thing's runnin :eek:

listening for noises is soooo overrated :rolleyes:

listening for noises is soooo overrated :rolleyes:

Not unless there's a V8 behind it.....mmmmmm, deliciousness......:D

Back in the day, I had a Mustang GT with a flowmaster with straight H pipes. Going through tunnels and overpasses were very enjoyable. Of course, the droan sucked at 75 mph though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom