Because It's Your Magazine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek

GOLD Star
Threads
And you asked for it....

TJK

(And please don't post the photos here. :frown: )
15_minutes-1s.jpg

Well, you're a tenth of the way there.

1974 FJ40....TBI350, manualVB 700R, clocked 4:1 32-spline D300, SOA/4-link, 37" PBR's/TR's or 39.5" IROK's/Allied's...
1996 FZJ80....2.5" OME, E-lock'd, 285 Cepek FCII's, ARB/T-Max 10k, MT sliders, Slee-lites, MOT-bling's...

:D

TJK

heck, that's TWO rigs too...imagine my wordage if I split them in to two articles!

:eek:

Those 300 words will read like a teenage IM session with all the stuff people will try to fit in :)

I have one for you Todd. Not my rig, but a family member's Cruiser (also TLCA member). We are working on getting TT suitable photos for you.

300 words? is that really practical?

I mean, just to list the mods that are interesting would eat up 300 words. unless you don't want back story.

i.e. -- On my FJ40, I used Butch Lewis' PS plates and his front bumper. It's designed to work together to take up the load from cutting the cross member. It's a very unique kit (now manufactured by a few people, including Paul Decker, and Luke at 4x4 labs). Butch's bumper also has some unique plating on it to protect the winch and roller fairlead. The cage is built by Decker, and has a few cool features, including a forward hoop to protect your head in case of a flop.

hmmm... that's only 87 words... maybe it is doable....

I was speaking in generalities...

Since it is possible, I'll take some high quality pics, and write it up for ya.

Maybe I'll even rattle can the hood to match...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom