Beauty in Coeur D Alene, ID. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was dropping the wifes 470 off last night at Parker Toyota in Coeur D Alene, ID. and came accross this beauty in the parking lot... Anyone know who's it is? Would be awesome to meet up in CdA and check it out!

upload_2018-7-30_7-18-47.png

upload_2018-7-30_7-19-10.png

FJ43, rubber bumper inserts, non USA top, etc.....

FJ43, rubber bumper inserts, non USA top, etc.....

Mid wheel base and that top point that Columbia. Hard tops were not allowed to be imported to Columbia and tops were made locally. Think you will find it does not have a factory heater unless added here. With the vents in the side doors and that style mirror added to the round bezel would make it a 77 or 78. The vent in the cowl was completely gone on models with a factory. 74-76 they were welded closed in models with heaters. This one would still be operational.

Mid wheel base and that top point that Columbia. Hard tops were not allowed to be imported to Columbia and tops were made locally. Think you will find it does not have a factory heater unless added here. With the vents in the side doors and that style mirror added to the round bezel would make it a 77 or 78. The vent in the cowl was completely gone on models with a factory. 74-76 they were welded closed in models with heaters. This one would still be operational.

You know, I have respected your knowledge here forever. But, I know I do not know, BUT, why would a country have a vehicle imported with a fully designed hardtop , and reject their hardtop for some reason. ??????

But, I know I do not know, BUT, why would a country have a vehicle imported with a fully designed hardtop , and reject their hardtop for some reason. ??????

It was too help the local economy by creating local jobs. Pretty common. New Zealand, Brazil and South Africa did it as well and probably more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom