Beasley's Knob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
Anyone know when Beasley's opens? I got a hankerin' for that steep red clay.

I'm hoping to make the Gulches trip, just gotta get closer and check the calendar...

There will be plenty of red clay at gulches, the underside my cruiser is still covered in it from a year ago...

Hope you like it, cause I doubt it'll come off now. Just ask DanKunz, that mud is worse than concrete when it dries.

Hope you like it, cause I doubt it'll come off now. Just ask DanKunz, that mud is worse than concrete when it dries.

And I am sure it got in places he would rather it had not considering he hit the tank traps.:rolleyes:

Jeremy
DSC04171resizeweb.jpg

And I am sure it got in places he would rather it had not considering he hit the tank traps.:rolleyes:

Jeremy

That pic is what killed his 12k Warn Winch when he needed the next time at Tellico. I'm sure he's got a more elaborate story...

it comes of pretty easily when you laying under the rig, i got about a pound of it in my eyes

i just wait until a customer needs a pressure washer repaired then i give it a test run.

lol beat it out with a hammer. I am still finding dried mud under mine.

Why not get a weekend trip planned? I'd love to go check out a new place. I'm up for an over night camping trip. This weather is to nice not to take advantage of it. Short sleeves in the day and a good fire once the sun goes down.

depending on the weekend, I'll meet you in beasley... Fun place and very close to home.

Sounds good to me. I'll check the calender and try to post some possible dates for everyone. Is the camping half-ass there or should we hit up a hotel. Would prefer to camp but dont know the area at all.

My schedule is pretty darn booked with wheeling trips through the summer but I could have my arm twisted into heading up to Beasley...

I dont see how you can camp in the middle of the summer. I'd have to have one of those redneck vans with a window unit hangin off the back window. Lol!! (Jacked up on 33 x 10.5's of course)

I dont see how you can camp in the middle of the summer. I'd have to have one of those redneck vans with a window unit hangin off the back window. Lol!! (Jacked up on 33 x 10.5's of course)

In the mountains I've never been hot camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom