For Sale Backcountry Trailer for Sale (M416 Clone) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

---SOLD---

I am taking orders for builds, you can see the current design here (just click on the first image and it's an interactive model:

http://www.trinitydesignandfabrication.com/gallery

Trailer For Sale: (Does not include bikes, boat or cooler)

M101 Clone
2X3X3/16 Rect Tubing Frame
Tongue Extension
Tub can be removed for flat deck hauling
Rotatable Landing gear
Tires: 35X12.5X15 (Brand New, less than 50 miles)
Wheels: 15X8 (6X5.5) (Jeep Hubs available)

Price (reduced): $3000 $2,500 $2,000(I will take $700 off if you want to swap our an existing pair for tires and wheels)

RedTrailer-1.jpg

RedTrailer-2.jpg

RedTrailer-3.jpg

RedTrailer-4.jpg

RedTrailer-5.jpg

RedTrailer-6.jpg

RedTrailer-7.jpg

Last edited:
What a great design. Would like to stay in touch with you, Chris, about making another one. Same idea, probably just with a tailgate and top.

how much does it impact fuel economy? sweet trailer! GLWS

Bump

I am taking orders for new builds, you can see the current design here (just click on the first image and it's an interactive model:

KeyShotVR

visit Contact and tell me what design you are looking for. I will be adding to the site over the next couple weeks, to feature the trailer models and options.

Couple of questions, I am in Virginia, can't really drive to Texas to pick it up, can it be shipped? I would supply my own tires and wheels. What is the tub made out of? If steel what gauge? It is a really nice looking trailer!!!! How much (including shipping to 22308) for what you have there but with 5 on 41/2" for a Jeep TJ?

Nice work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom