Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weird now there are pictures of your parts!!!

All that was there before was "reserved" as a post. Might have been taking time to upload haha. Some great parts man. Nice having you close by

Yes, I wanted all my parts at the top of the page without interruption so I created the thread and quickly reserved 14 posts so I could go back and edit them with info and pics. I cannot fill them all in right now because some of the products are still in the design and prototype phase. I will edit the posts as soon as I have something ready to go.

Kevin

I had a 77 real sill from you and the quality was outstanding. So glad you decided to create this thread!!
Would it be possible to get a rear sill for a 75 fst?

Absolutely, I have 8 sills in stock for the '75s

I will send you a message.

Kevin

Ok a head ache rack too please

Ok Ty, but when did you get a 45? I know you and C have everything else but I had not heard about a 45.

how much for the frame supports for a 1970 FJ40?

Frame Supports.jpg

CAW,

I have not reproduced the earlier braces yet. I only have the later ones (79-84) right now. They may or may not be the same or close enough but I cannot guarantee that.

I will be making them eventually because I have my brother's '71 in my garage and it needs the whole back end re-done. But I don't know when I will get to that project. Perhaps this winter (Nov 2017).

Kevin

@mtrdud ,

Generally guys will post up here to express their interest and then start a conversation with me to work out the details. Once that is done it usually ends with a Paypal transaction and I send the parts out with a tracking number. I ship almost exclusively through Canada Post which is closely affiliated with USPS. They are the least expensive method by far and have not lost a shipment on me yet. They quote me 5-6 business days to anywhere in the lower 48.

Kevin

CAW,

The 79-84 set is $XXX.XX plus shipping of $XX.XX to NC if you want to try those out. But I can't guarantee they will fit right. I could roll under the '71 and take a closer look at whether they are even close.

Kevin

Last edited:
If you dont mind taking a look, that'd be great! In the SOR catalog the supports fit a 1958 - 1984, so I am hopeful.

I will take a look tomorrow. I am working in the garage for a few hours tomorrow to get a few new products photographed to fill out the first page of this thread. Gonna post up the gauge pod, antenna bracket and some new sill pictures.

I will take a look tomorrow. I am working in the garage for a few hours tomorrow to get a few new products photographed to fill out the first page of this thread. Gonna post up the gauge pod, antenna bracket and some new sill pictures.
X2 need a set for my 59 fj25. could send ya old ones, if needed. thanks Mike

Awl_TEQ... Awesome products!
Ordered several parts last spring for my 42. Parts fit as if OEM!
Great to see a neatly assembled product line!
Wanted to ask. You had made a roof top rack for a 40, made it with aluminum (or stainless), some time ago.
Any chance this will be listed in your product line?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom