Atlanta, Ga Parts Swop/meet up - September 26. (1 Viewer)

Would you be able to make it 9/26?

• Total voters

Advrider639

SILVER Star
Just wanted to let you know of a bunch of FJ40 guys getting together for a meet-up & parts swap.

It is set for Saturday September 26th at the parking lot of our warehouse in Norcross, Ga.

I hope you can make it. There will be several guys and their rigs that were at the last meeting back in February plus several more who couldn’t make it that time.

Bring your rigs and parts if you can and if not just come and be ready to hang with some fellow Cruiser guys.

Norcross, Ga. 30071

Left side of Building
Lower level parking lot
Date:
September 26, 2020
Time:
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm or dark’30
Bring:
Chairs if you want, some refreshments, and hopefully your 40’s and 60’s
FYI: there will be a bathroom and refrigerator accessible at this meet-up.

Last edited:
Chandler,
For some reason it is not allowing me to enter a vote (timely issue and humor opportunity going into election season).

The date presents a challenge for me. The 26th falls adjacent to our anniversary, so my bride could have other plans for Saturday.

Thanks

Whiskerz

SILVER Star
I will be at Bristol motor speedway playing crew chief at the US short track nationals that was supposed to happen in May .

Advrider639

SILVER Star
Lets start this around 4PM and run till when ever. Bring your cruiser, bring some drinks, bring some spare parts/cash!

Advrider639

SILVER Star
Y’all email/message me for the address and I’ll happily pass it on. It’s in Norcross. Right off peachtree industrial.

JToobe

SILVER Star
I texted Peter Merriam about this since he is nearby but unfortunately he will be out of town.....I really wish he would get on MUD....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom