For Sale Atlanta GA- FJ40/60/80 MASSIVE WAREHOUSE PARTS SALE!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Massive parts stash in Norcross, Georgia. I am working with the owner who wants to sell it all off! See photos below for just a general idea. There is a ton of stuff, the pictures do not do it justice. He got all of this from a Landcruiser shop years ago that went out of business.

Transmissions, Doors, Manifolds, Blocks, Heads, Distributors, Coils, Brakes, Diffs, Driveshafts, Valve covers, Alternators, Shocks, Heaters, Crankshafts, Bibs, Hardtop sides......
200.gif

....And MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!

At the moment, shipping will not be an option. If you are interested in a bulk amount of parts, shoot me a message and we can see... We both have full time jobs, and it would take 40hrs a week to go through everything, take photos and ship things as needed. I am sorry.

We can arrange a time to meet you at the warehouse and let you in to check it out. We also will be hosting a meet & greet/parts swop in the next month or so, it would be great to see as many guys & gals there as possible!

IMG_6640.JPG

IMG_6644.JPG

IMG_6645.JPG

IMG_6646.JPG

Last edited:
Drool.... guess I need to get a parts list ready.

I can't get to Atlanta right now, otherwise I'd buy all of the available '78 through '87 2F distributors in one big lot. BTW, how many are there that fit the bill? But if anyone buys a distributor with a bad vacuum advance that needs replacing, you know where to look :):

This might help move some of those distributors.

Any chance you could see if he has an exhaust for a 1995-1997 80 Series?

By the way, we should grab a beer sometime. It would be nice to meet another Cruiser guy in the area. I'm in Watkinsville.

@Cornhusker beer sounds good!

If anyone in a smog state needs that stuff, let me know. He’s got a wheelbarrow and a half worth of take-offs.

So this must be the guy with all the 80 series doors on FB Marketplace! Curious if he has an 95-97 Exhaust and rear upper hatch.

Not a ton of large 80 series parts. Mostly brakes, shocks, small parts (switches/servos/etc..). I’m not too familiar with 80s.

Is there a size of parts where you would consider shipping?

I scored a transmission and t-case from him a few months back. Great guy and an amazing amount of goods.

He didn’t want to sell it all then but now someone’s going to SCORE.

I found multiple boxes filled with OEM NOS small parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom