Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO: Toyota 3rz complete engine harness and ecu. Prefer from a manual trans vehicle but not opposed to auto if needed. Looking to do a swap in my 85 4runner.
This may not be helpful depending on where you are in the project, but having done a 3rz swap, I’d recommend a 5vze instead. Parts availability & cost. Regardless of your choice, Best of luck.

This may not be helpful depending on where you are in the project, but having done a 3rz swap, I’d recommend a 5vze instead. Parts availability & cost. Regardless of your choice, Best of luck.
I've thought about it but like the idea of the 3rz being a smaller package and a little lighter. It's mostly a trail rig so don't need a ton of power just more than the tired 22re

Toddler wheeling seat $150 obo

Had this made by BS Sand when they were local and bolted into my roll cage when my son was little. Didn't see enough trips and spent most of its life in the garage with stuff in top of it. It's set up to accept a 5 point harness. Has a bracket to fit my 4 Plus roll cage. Great seat to let your little one wheel with you. Let me know if you need specific measurements or have any other questions. Thanks.

Screenshot_20220521-095349_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20220521-095354_OfferUp.jpg

Selling some suspension bits off my '97 FZJ80

- QTY 4 OEM Toyota shocks (2 front, 2 rear, ~10k miles on them, includes all the bushings) - $80
- Set of OME 861 and 862 springs. These are the factory height replacements, progressive rate. With my truck I sat at 20.5" hub center all around. - $160
I ran this combo together and it rides amazing. I would keep running it but I just installed flexi's and BP51's

- Set of 5 OEM FZJ80 16" Forged wheels with 285/75r16 Wrangler DuraTracs (circa 2018), will include factory lugs as well. Tires have maybe 10k miles on them. one has a bit of shoulder wear. Saw dirt a few times. The hub caps need paint, but are not broken. Rims are in good shape. Will update with pics shortly.
$500

Wheels:
View attachment 3000396
View attachment 3000397
View attachment 3000398View attachment 3000399

Where did you get that spare tire carrier?

I've thought about it but like the idea of the 3rz being a smaller package and a little lighter. It's mostly a trail rig so don't need a ton of power just more than the tired 22re
I have done 2 3rz swaps in 1st gen 4runners, lots of work to swap a 4 cylinder for another 4 cylinder, but I wouldnt do it differently with either. Best things about the 3rz are that ecu will adjust idle so it pretty much never stalls when in dual low and that it runs just like a 22re but the power continues all the way until redline. If you buy a harness from ORS you can do the swap in a weekend. I had no problem holding 70mph up the black canyon city hill on 37's.

What I would not reccomend is a 2rz as they have a lot less low end torque. A friend of mine got a deal on a 2rz and went with it - he was not happy with the swap. It had less torque at and just off of idle than his 22re.

Both of mine were coil on plug motors, if you end up with an 03 motor I still have a toyota wiring manual and my harness build notes. Best advice I can give is buy the ORS harness though... Not sure if he advertises anymore, but he does still make harnesses. I may still have a few parts laying around too and I think marlin sells the g series bellhousing now.

I have done 2 3rz swaps in 1st gen 4runners, lots of work to swap a 4 cylinder for another 4 cylinder, but I wouldnt do it differently with either. Best things about the 3rz are that ecu will adjust idle so it pretty much never stalls when in dual low and that it runs just like a 22re but the power continues all the way until redline. If you buy a harness from ORS you can do the swap in a weekend. I had no problem holding 70mph up the black canyon city hill on 37's.

What I would not reccomend is a 2rz as they have a lot less low end torque. A friend of mine got a deal on a 2rz and went with it - he was not happy with the swap. It had less torque at and just off of idle than his 22re.

Both of mine were coil on plug motors, if you end up with an 03 motor I still have a toyota wiring manual and my harness build notes. Best advice I can give is buy the ORS harness though... Not sure if he advertises anymore, but he does still make harnesses. I may still have a few parts laying around too and I think marlin sells the g series bellhousing now.
Awesome man thanks. After @toy_tek comment I started looking at the 5vz again. Solely because my dad has a 96 Tacoma that was stolen and recovered a few years later after he bought another Tacoma to replace it, but I really do like the idea of the 3rz. They are just getting so hard to find. At least in my experience

Bracket is SOLD
I've got a Dobinsons LSPV drop bracket (BA45-005) for an 80 if anyone needs one. It's brand new, didn't end up using it. Fits 1990-1997

New these are $35, so i figure $20 is fair?

View attachment 3009780

I also still have these:
- QTY 4 OEM Toyota shocks (2 front, 2 rear, ~10k miles on them, includes all the bushings) - $80
- Set of OME 861 and 862 springs. These are the factory height replacements, progressive rate. With my truck I sat at 20.5" hub center all around. - $160

I ran this combo together and it rides amazing. I would keep running it but I just installed flexi's and BP51's

Working on getting in touch, that rig is perfect.
I’ll take the springs and shocks

Anyone have wheels/tires in the 33-35 range for an 80? Stock or aftermarket considered.

Hi Folks - Selling my ARB Front bumper. Also posted over in main classified section:

For Sale - Phoenix AZ: Front Full ARB Bumper, Used, Best Offer - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/phoenix-az-front-full-arb-bumper-used-best-offer.1285163/#post-14458806

Pics here too. Ask questions. Bumper is in Central Phoenix. Best offer takes it.

Thx.

WD

View attachment 3018673
We are probably walking distance for each other. We could meet up over beer and some cutting tools and see if we can fit this bad boy on my 200.

Narrator: he's insane.

We are probably walking distance for each other. We could meet up over beer and some cutting tools and see if we can fit this bad boy on my 200.

Narrator: he's insane.
You are more than welcome to swing by and take a look, especially if you bring beer... ;)

Wanted a throttle body for a 1992 4runner 3.0 with cruise. Friends kid just got his first 4runner.

Set of 15x10 steel wheels. Not sure of brand. Original chrome, previous owner spray painted black. Currently have old 39.5x13.5 iroks mounted 150 obo
IMG20220527193836.jpg
IMG20220527193905.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom