ARB Roller Drawer Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got an email from ARB that they are going to be selling the Modular Roller Drawer Systems in the US. Attached is the PDF. I had to print out the color version as the file was too big to upload. At least this provides another option for drawer systems in the US for the 100 series. They are also adding Cargo Barriers. Not the cheapest stuff but nice looking. Here's the email I got......

Seattle, March 17th/ ARB 4x4 Accessories/ -- ARB is thrilled to launch the Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawer Systems range, providing off-roaders with an extremely versatile selection of products to suit a wide variety of uses. Exclusively to ARB, the Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawer System provides new configuration and application options over traditional roller drawer systems.

The range consists of eleven modules across three styles. Modules can be mounted in various combinations, including individually, side by side and vertical. This system also provides flexibility to change, rearrange or add modules and accessories over time. A growing range of accessories allow the system to be tailored to specific needs. As well as suiting most traditional applications, Outback Solutions modules can also be fitted to non traditional applications such as flat beds, trailers, buses and more.

Here's the link: http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/newProductAdvice/ARB_drawerSystems_PR_retail.pdf

Attachments

• ARB Drawer systems.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,092
Last edited:
Very Nice! I have not really researched this topic but those are very nice cabinets. I copied the pics from Zane's thread and from spikey's thread. I will have my cabinet maker build me a set of these.

I buy a lot of custom cabinets from him so I imagine he will do it for price of material or less. That is hard to beat.

I always find it interesting when someone will work for free or in your case less than free. He must of made too much $$$ from you in the past and feels guilty. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom