ARB 4" Bumper Fog Light LED Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After almost 4 years my amber Xprite fog lights filled with moisture and started blowing the fog light fuse. I ordered the Stedi fog lights designed for the ARB deluxe bumper as a replacement. I added some 9006 plugs to the Stedi harness so they would plug into the factory LC fog light harness. They installed quickly and easily.

View attachment 3222800

The Stedi replacements might be too bright to use as actual fog lights. Their light cut off isn't sharp, but they do concentrate the light down low and shouldn't blind oncoming traffic. The light color is also more blue than I'd prefer, maybe around 6,500k color temperature. They are brighter than the Xprite fog lights I previously had.

View attachment 3222799

The DRL halo is kind of cheesy but I hooked it up to the parking light circuit.

View attachment 3222810

I look forward to trying these things out in snow/fog/rain. I'll report back with my experience.
Looking spiffy! I recommend tinting them yellow. Mine are Rigid fogs with yellow cover that provide a nice contrast in rain and snow!

Looking spiffy! I recommend tinting them yellow. Mine are Rigid fogs with yellow cover that provide a nice contrast in rain and snow!
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep that in the back of my mind as I try these things out in a variety of weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom