ARB 4" Bumper Fog Light LED Upgrade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wanted to thank you guys for the great info! Just finished up an install of the xprites and an install video. I took a few ideas from here, used hardware in a different way maybe/definitelly not an ideal way 😅and ended up cracking the housings. I had to do a little repair work. I ended up using some epoxy for the repair and to finish up the mount. Regaurdless the final solution is holding up well.

And this.

So just to clarify what I think I’m understanding from previous pictures, the best way to mount these is: use the housing that comes with the light, drill a hole into it on each side, and then use a bolt and nuts to secure the ARB housing to the xprite housing? (Obviously with the four little screws drilled into it as well)

Planning to get a bumper in about a month or so and these lights seem great

So just to clarify what I think I’m understanding from previous pictures, the best way to mount these is: use the housing that comes with the light, drill a hole into it on each side, and then use a bolt and nuts to secure the ARB housing to the xprite housing? (Obviously with the four little screws drilled into it as well)

That is pretty much it. As you can see by reading through this thread, there are several variations to the mounting method. As long as you maintain the Xprite's adjustability, you are good!

And if you are not very mechanically inclined. JB weld works :)

I went with arb led fog lights, happy with color and light pattern.

Part no ARB-3500890 - ARB LED FOG LIGHT KIT - SMALL - $110

I ended up using the Morimoto in my setup - wiring is simple +/-. If you decide to go with the Stedi, I still have the new ones at my shop if you are interested.
Private message sent

I ended up using the Morimoto in my setup - wiring is simple +/-. If you decide to go with the Stedi, I still have the new ones at my shop if you are interested.
Hello! Do you still have that Staedi? How can I contact with you if I would like to buy them?
Thanks.

Hello! Do you still have that Staedi? How can I contact with you if I would like to buy them?
Thanks.
Andi, I bought them and already have them mounted. I can say they fit perfectly and they also have Daytime Running Lights in them if you want to wire those to your DRL or marker light circuit. I did this and they work perfectly. I feel you will be satisfied with the product regardless of where you source them.

Anyone try this mod on the IronMan bumper? Mine doesn't have the removeable panel, but is more like the earlier ARB with the singular circle cutout for the fog light and the marker/turn signal is separate.

Is there an ARB bumper that already has the lights incorporated in it?

Not that I know of. @cruiseroutfit guys are experts if you want to give them a call.
But the basic idea is that they include the turn signals but not the fog lights - They do have ARB led fog lights that fit in like a glove but are about $110 extra.

Not that I know of. @cruiseroutfit guys are experts if you want to give them a call.
But the basic idea is that they include the turn signals but not the fog lights - They do have ARB led fog lights that fit in like a glove but are about $110 extra.
I switched to then and they are really nice with a flat cutoff. Worth it over the cheap generic jeep led fog lights. I have a set of those if anyone wants them.

Yes, the ARB 3413190 has the fog light insert assembly included.

1613610869125.png

Looking to add a set of Fog lights that supplement the 100 Series abysmal light output.

These XPrites have my interest, so does the ARB LED option, the price isn't all that different... anyone have experience with both?

I would love a head to head comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom