Any good 2uz mechanics I can pay for a call for cams/timing belt question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just had my heads redone, replace timing belt and all but now it runs really bad. and all but now it runs really bad. I’ve checked and double checked it’s not a simple jump the tooth…
Would love to be able to call right now since I’m trying to get it away from where it’s parked tonight!

When you say you had the heads redone what are you referring to? Did you do the work yourself or did you have a shop do it?

Send me a PM (DM) with your phone number or email or post here. I'll call you shortly!

Hey guys! Thank you all so much! I fixed it! Turns out I was successful at putting heads back on cams timing belt and all… But I’m an idiot when it comes to lubing O-rings on fuel injectors before shoving them in😂😂
Two of my injectors were pissing fuel out of the O-ring… Put all eight new O-rings, and now she runs like a top!!!

Learned something!

Hey guys! Thank you all so much! I fixed it! Turns out I was successful at putting heads back on cams timing belt and all… But I’m an idiot when it comes to lubing O-rings on fuel injectors before shoving them in😂😂
Two of my injectors were pissing fuel out of the O-ring… Put all eight new O-rings, and now she runs like a top!!!

Learned something!

a little spit makes things slide in easier 🤙🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom