Builds Another 74 FJ40 frame off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

incredible ..nice body to start with

update 9/3/07

Had some Raptor Liner left so we sprayed the underside of the hood
hood R 1.jpg
license plate.jpg
turn signal D.jpg

Looks sweet, the new color rules! Best non-cruiser color I've seen on a cruiser, if that makes sense.

:cheers:

Nice work you've done on your rig. I'm not experienced at all with paint so don't make fun of me too much but is that single stage or does it require a clearcoat?

Thanks, Kevin

Nice work you've done on your rig. I'm not experienced at all with paint so don't make fun of me too much but is that single stage or does it require a clearcoat?

Thanks, Kevin

I'm not either. A buddy is doing the painting. It's a two stage paint/clearcoat.

HELP!

The odometer is turning backwards, the other gauges work spuratic or not at all.
The brakes need to be pumped once before they will stop, only once. The horn doesn't work and it needs a front end alignment.
And no I don't have pics to post, but soon.

Beautful work. That is how I want mine. How much was it to powder coat the frame ?

Final Pics

It's done...all but a few issues to work out.
In some pics it looks blue, especially in the shade, but it definetly has a gray cast that makes it really different.
The pics don't reflect the true color. It looks so much better in person!
rear view.jpg
ready to go.jpg
apron.jpg

.....yea, I know I have to put the bumper back on, just one of a few things to finish it up.
Thanks to all of you on the MUD forum who directly or indirectly helped with ideas and knowledge,
Paul
side   front.jpg
side low.jpg

Next time you stop by I AM gonna spit on you. What really p****s me off is that it even smells new. Totally sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom