Another 25 Alive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Measures 55" has some over spray specks on one end very soft and pliable.
WS gasket 001.JPG
WS gasket 002.JPG
WS gasket 003.JPG

Was working on getting the doors together with new felts and runs and this 1921 Morgan dollar popped out. Not particularly rare or valuable, but pretty cool and at least worth it's weight in silver

Has anybody found a substitute for the rubber insert that sits in the steel window channel and holds the glass in? Or are folks just using an adhesive and the old rubbers? Mine are worn and don't quite hold the glass in.

image.jpeg

0EBF6088-E255-4780-97FF-CF6C7DF780EF.jpeg

Took the old girl out for a drive today. She reeked of gas and I had to replace the fuel pump and pull the fuel tank from my ‘59 to install in this one. Anybody got an extra 25 fuel tank?

Still sounds like a Singer. It always amazes me how she’s got the smoothest and quietest Cruiser engine I’ve ever heard. Really does sound like a sewing machine at idle.

These straight-cut gears are a different story, however. 4th gear is quiet because it’s 1:1, but 3rd gear is almost as loud as 2nd. Do you guys experience almost the same whining in 3rd as you do 2nd?

Last edited:
Love this thread and rig!

What year is that manual? It shows an ammeter and oil pressure gauge, I thought all the early clusters (incl. 25’s) had idiot lights for them but the speedo depiction looks right? But I’m probably tracking on bad info. Looks like your rig has a CHG light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom