Aisan Carb Rebuilding Videos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to get part 1 back this week after I whine to our IT people about getting more space.

Over 1 hr to download? Wow. It takes me about 3 minutes at 10 Mbps. If you prefer, I could send you a DVD if you send me a SASE.

Thank you, that is a great resource, I wish I hadn't bought that silly Webber!

I will try to get part 1 back this week after I whine to our IT people about getting more space.

Over 1 hr to download? Wow. It takes me about 3 minutes at 10 Mbps. If you prefer, I could send you a DVD if you send me a SASE.

Thanks man! I got parts 2 and 3 downloaded

Very nice! You should upload these to a torrent site and not worry about hosting. After I get them I might do this on Demonoid.

Until then, I'll be maxing your bandwidth. :D

Cheers

These are awesome! Thanks a lot. It great to see someone do it before you attempt it yourself.

OK.
All 3 parts are back up.

Pin_Head, You are a good man for taking the time to do this. Really appreciate your time and effort !

Thanks,

John

+1- Thanks!

Wow!!!! Those videos are amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to do that. It is going to be a great help as I am going to undertake a carb rebuild in about a week. Your depth of knowledge about the carb was unbelievable. I learned a ton about how the carb actually works. I mostly came from a fuel injection era and carbs have always seemed hard to fathom. Thanks again :cheers:

looks like I missed this train......
no longer available?

PINHEAD..................HELP!

looks like I missed this train......
no longer available?

PINHEAD..................HELP!

Just in case you never do get to see them, I'll summarize:

Pin_Head shows a step-by-step rebuild of a fully-loaded Aisan carb and awesomeness ensues. ;)

When I found these videos they weren't all online, but he put them back up. I'm sure he would again, or give someone else permission to upload them to a public hosting site (lots of us have all of them downloaded and saved).

I don't know what I was thinking. I was too lazy to sign up for a Youtube account. If I get some time, I will put them on Youtube. Right now they are too long, so they need to be edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom