Aisan Carb Rebuilding Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to get part 1 back this week after I whine to our IT people about getting more space.

Over 1 hr to download? Wow. It takes me about 3 minutes at 10 Mbps. If you prefer, I could send you a DVD if you send me a SASE.
 
I will try to get part 1 back this week after I whine to our IT people about getting more space.

Over 1 hr to download? Wow. It takes me about 3 minutes at 10 Mbps. If you prefer, I could send you a DVD if you send me a SASE.

Thanks man! I got parts 2 and 3 downloaded
 
Very nice! You should upload these to a torrent site and not worry about hosting. After I get them I might do this on Demonoid.

Until then, I'll be maxing your bandwidth. :D

Cheers
 
OK.
All 3 parts are back up.

Pin_Head, You are a good man for taking the time to do this. Really appreciate your time and effort !

Thanks,

John
 
Wow!!!! Those videos are amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to do that. It is going to be a great help as I am going to undertake a carb rebuild in about a week. Your depth of knowledge about the carb was unbelievable. I learned a ton about how the carb actually works. I mostly came from a fuel injection era and carbs have always seemed hard to fathom. Thanks again :cheers:
 
looks like I missed this train......
no longer available?


PINHEAD..................HELP!

Just in case you never do get to see them, I'll summarize:

Pin_Head shows a step-by-step rebuild of a fully-loaded Aisan carb and awesomeness ensues. ;)

When I found these videos they weren't all online, but he put them back up. I'm sure he would again, or give someone else permission to upload them to a public hosting site (lots of us have all of them downloaded and saved).
 
Great info!!! Maybe they should be uploaded to youtube, then create tech links to the youtube videos
 
Back
Top Bottom