affordable spare tire options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
x2 to what Output Shaft said, you should be able to find one, 60 rims are plentiful.

If you were local I could give you my extra at no charge.

join a local club. Most guys upgrade their rims and tires and have the old ones kicking around. I know I did. I only have one now as I gave away the first set. SO meet local cruiser owners and maybe they will trade a case of beer for a rim and tire..

I hate to sound like a dick but Land Cruisers are both expensive to buy and to maintain. If a 300.00 tire and wheel are out of budget
you may want to reconsider owning a Land Cruiser. It's one of the quickest ways to virtual bankruptcy. As more and more parts hit the discontinue list it's only going to get worse......Of course my solution was to invest in a whole lot of camping gear, because in the end I'd
rather have my Land Cruiser than a house

cool thanks for the replies everyone, I'll be on the lookout for a used wheel then. The $300 tire and wheel as discussed above it not a dealbreaker by an means, I'm just trying to save up to get an OME suspension so not going overboard with other expenses will make my wife more likely to go for the suspension upgrade. thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom