Adjustable Rear U/L Control Arms and Adjustable Panhard Bars (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any pics of the part that needs to be cut away? I just replaced the stock bushings and am having trouble visualizing the part you don't need.

Any pics of the part that needs to be cut away? I just replaced the stock bushings and am having trouble visualizing the part you don't need.

The upper channels IMO need to be opened up a bit. Where the stem/tube portion is.

IMG_7029_zpsncae0ehc.jpg

on the 80 series panhard bars, what does this correct exactly? I have about a 3 inch lift and wondering if these are beneficial to or necessary to have?

N,

When lifting a rig the axle/s will shift to one side because the panhard bar is designed for its factory height and now it is too short to keep the same geometry parameters. This shift can be anywhere from 1/4"- 1" or even more in some cases. The higher the lift the more the shift. Adjustable panhards allow you to "re-center" your axle. Some guys are known to throw a wheel spacer on one side to get the tires back to center, but this doesn't correct the axle to driveshaft line which will/can cause wear on components.

J

Finally got these installed! Just wanted to post up and express how much of a pleasure it has been to do business with TT and Jason. Full disclosure: I paid full price for the parts, no freebies. I really appreciate the communication he has provided. I had several questions and Jason got back to me quickly. The day I went to put them in he told me at what length he thought they should be set. I dialed them in to that length and installed. They were a bit of a PIA (no fault to TT) to get in as the axle had to move in order to get the holes lined up. A long pry bar and long screwdriver are your friend along with your legs pushing on the axle, lol. Anyhow, once I got them installed I noticed immediately how much quiter the drivetrain is. I was so used to the groan of the drivetrain on the 80 and thought nothing of it. Wheel is much better centered in the wheel well now as well. Jason's suggested measurement for my lift was spot on so thank goodness I don't have to re install them again. Even my daughter on the test ride told me she thought it ran smooth. :)

I'm tired now, my hands need a break from wrenching.

Noah

Finally got these installed! Just wanted to post up and express how much of a pleasure it has been to do business with TT and Jason. Full disclosure: I paid full price for the parts, no freebies. I really appreciate the communication he has provided. I had several questions and Jason got back to me quickly. The day I went to put them in he told me at what length he thought they should be set. I dialed them in to that length and installed. They were a bit of a PIA (no fault to TT) to get in as the axle had to move in order to get the holes lined up. A long pry bar and long screwdriver are your friend along with your legs pushing on the axle, lol. Anyhow, once I got them installed I noticed immediately how much quiter the drivetrain is. I was so used to the groan of the drivetrain on the 80 and thought nothing of it. Wheel is much better centered in the wheel well now as well. Jason's suggested measurement for my lift was spot on so thank goodness I don't have to re install them again. Even my daughter on the test ride told me she thought it ran smooth. :)

Noah

Did you do uppers and lowers?

Noah

N,

Thanks for the feedback and you are more than welcome. I hope they serve you well for years to come.

J

Are these interchangeable between series? Will 80 lowers fit into a 100?

Thanks.

Hardware included???

Hardware included???

The 100 series gets new main bolts, washers and torque nuts along with thread cutting screws and a drill bit.
The 200 gets everything except new main bolts. They can be re-used.

80 series looks like it will require a new bolt. So the 80 and 100 hardware kit will have the same pieces (different size bolt of course)

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom