Accessories..throw em at me. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So just like every new owner, I need cupholders. Also in the market for other convenience cool items I may not have thought of...console options? cupholders, storage,..etc

please drop your recommendations here for things you bought that make driving that much mo' better. only interior items please

@desertwampa I believe what @mudgudgeon is saying is welcome to mud :flipoff2: (obligatory MUD new member welcome sign). This forum is one of the most extensive collections of not only fixes for your beloved new vehicle but a treasure trove of accessory bolt on or do it yourself glory that not to search first would be a mortal sin punishable by banishment To Pirate 4x4. Or just more good natured ribbing. Please take my comments with a small amount of teasing and a large amount of respect for the decision you made to purchase an amazing vehicle that already has a lot of baselining done. I personally look forward to seeing your journey outlined in the MUD threads.

@desertwampa I believe what @mudgudgeon is saying is welcome to mud :flipoff2: (obligatory MUD new member welcome sign). This forum is one of the most extensive collections of not only fixes for your beloved new vehicle but a treasure trove of accessory bolt on or do it yourself glory that not to search first would be a mortal sin punishable by banishment To Pirate 4x4. Or just more good natured ribbing. Please take my comments with a small amount of teasing and a large amount of respect for the decision you made to purchase an amazing vehicle that already has a lot of baselining done. I personally look forward to seeing your journey outlined in the MUD threads.

Yes, it was the long winded way of saying "search newb :flipoff2:".

For example type cup holder into search, you get 50 pages of search results.

You were being nice. I respect that. I had some time so I thought I’d throw out the welcome :flipoff2: and say things people said to me a million years ago when I was that newbie. Ah, to be just getting into Land Cruisers now…..
Yes, it was the long winded way of saying "search newb :flipoff2:".

For example type cup holder into search, you get 50 pages of search results.

Welcome. BH3D makes nice cup holders for the stock console. Delta Vehicle Systems makes a bolt in console and shifter surround option.

Z4KRYx5l.jpg

Blue Sea power strip
CDL button
Manual Throttle
Dual thermometer read out
Radio aux input for my Zune, not needed now that there's the...
Android 10 touch screen infotainment center
Hand-stitched ostrich embossed Italian leather shifter cover
Useless cubby cup holder

That's just one pic down the centerline of the cab.

That's your freebee, now go forth and search... :flipoff2:

@desertwampa All this info regarding accessories is on the forum many times over. Also every thread you have started in the last few months has also been discussed in the past and can be found by doing some searches on the forum or google that will already lead you to the forum. Wear out the search functions and I give it a 99.5% chance you'll find all of the answers you're looking for without being spoon fed.

@desertwampa All this info regarding accessories is on the forum many times over. Also every thread you have started in the last few months has also been discussed in the past and can be found by doing some searches on the forum or google that will already lead you to the forum. Wear out the search functions and I give it a 99.5% chance you'll find all of the

If you don't like my thread then just move on. If it's sooooooooooo arduous and tedious for you to offer valuable input, then don't.

I do alot of searching on here. If I ask a question it's because I didnt find an answer in my search, or 8 want current info, ir dont wanna be buried in some thread from 2 years ago. Get off yoir high horse. People like you make forums miserable with your stupid "search button" gatekeeping.

If you don't like my thread then just move on. If it's sooooooooooo arduous and tedious for you to offer valuable input, then don't.

I do alot of searching on here. If I ask a question it's because I didnt find an answer in my search, or I want current info, or dont wanna be buried in some thread from 2 years ago. Get off your high horse . People like you make forums miserable with your stupid "search button" gatekeeping.

Central Vacuum System

interior mods consist of bh3d cupholders, front and rear (with blue sea panel add on for rear email him for availability) touch screen radio with carplay, and tpms/tire temp/voltage plug in the cig outlet. led bulb replacement in shifter, led overhead and door light bulbs, weather tech floor mats in front, rear quarter panel cubby insert delete. 3rd and 2nd row seat and seat belt delete. i have an orangebox fab molle panel for rear slider window, but would recommend a different brand. oh and of course the best mod, 12v fridge!

Central Vacuum System

That's one I missed. Love it! Anyone have any luck sourcing one of these or have part #s?

For the OP, my current thread on replacing my wrecked 80 while outfitting an LX to replace it has a lot of somewhat quirky mods, mostly interior.
From Misfortune to Light of a New Day: Setting Up the Replacement Truck - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/from-misfortune-to-light-of-a-new-day-setting-up-the-replacement-truck.1326951/

Not yet in the thread yet are some of the Solve Function cupholders from Outsane en route right now, along with his data clock. Would've been here yesterday, but the PO sat on them in San Francisco for 3 days after predicting they'd be here on the 13th. Kind of hard to accomplish that when they don't leave SF until the 12th and have to fly into the weather we're getting right now. Suppose will be here Tuesday, no fault of Outsane.

I know some will poke fun and others will provide examples. I personally enjoy when people post up what accessories that they have done over the years and you never know what creative things you have not seen before.

Corbeu Baja suspension seats
Rear seat covers from Marathon
Delta center console with cup holders front and back
BH3D front console cup holders and GMRS mounted to that so I am not drilling into my factory plastics
Wit's End ashtray delete for a switchpro
Land Cruiser Phil shifter extension (Just because it's cool)
Australian door cards-ABS door cards which I mounted better leather to and speaker pods to enhance sound
Rear delta ceiling storage rack which I mounted some wakeboard speakers to as our speakers in the 80's suck
Spiker engineering mount for the scangauge (Works amazing and is in clear view)

IMG_1132.jpeg

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

66448150719__610E98B4-7C26-48DA-90A5-E388946F06D9.jpeg

66448114531__8D632C5D-8B6B-45FE-8111-05824BB9253D.jpeg

Poor Guys Head Is 🤯

He's Wondering where he can get a Shifter that Matches his Luccheses!

It's Called Newbie Progression - Lets let him Bunt before Hitting Grand Slams.

Blue Sea power strip
CDL button
Manual Throttle
Dual thermometer read out
Radio aux input for my Zune, not needed now that there's the...
Android 10 touch screen infotainment center
Hand-stitched ostrich embossed Italian leather shifter cover
Useless cubby cup holder

That's just one pic down the centerline of the cab.

That's your freebee, now go forth and search... :flipoff2:

Poor Guys Head Is 🤯

He's Wondering where he can get a Shifter that Matches his Luccheses!

It's Called Newbie Progression - Lets let him Bunt before Hitting Grand Slams.
Wait till he sees the Emu window sills and center console cover...

@Hornd, what? You thought I was kidding? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1705512405979.png

And the cup holders are a nice touch too.

Last edited:
Even the Center Console in Gucci Ostrich to Match the Shifter.
All the Razzle-Dazzle.
I'm so Jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom