acc or urban for 80 service (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh YEA and my oil drip is "the front main" ! Um no. "It its gotta be coming from that spot!! (oil pan arch seal) I asked if he wanted to help pull the head !!! He left guess he was in too deep :hillbilly:

Moral of the story BE SURE YOUR MECHANIC WORKS ON CRUISERS!!!! or maybe hand him the FSM

Sure it's not the o-ring in the distro? Or even the oil pump cover gasket? Those are the two typicals in the front of a 1FZE that leak after 10 years of hardening.

Sure it's not the o-ring in the distro? Or even the oil pump cover gasket? Those are the two typicals in the front of a 1FZE that leak after 10 years of hardening.

My distro O-ring was flat and hard as a rock when I changed it.

My distro O-ring was flat and hard as a rock when I changed it.

Haven't seen one yet that wasn't if it hasn't been changed. Since yours has been changed you wouldn't , but most people would be surprised at the mess it makes until it's changed... typically fixes anyones front engine oil leak... then I'd tackle the oil seal, then the fron main... but most people only need stop after the first two.

o-rong on the Distro fixed 95% of my oil leak on the 80.

ha old news guys but thanks ....its the o ring on the p/s pump just making a mess ...

ha old news guys but thanks ....its the o ring on the p/s pump just making a mess ...

Huh? How you gonna corn fuse ATF fluid from engine oil?

I'm missing something, but that's typical.

add in dirt grease and grime... and not really worrying about a leak not big enough to wet the pavement

They do diesels, superchargers, etc. They are the place.

They have a 1FZ in there right now all tricked out and waiting the FJ55 body to transplant it to.

You can't go wrong with ACC. They helped build my 80 (chop top, cage) and mostly built the GX470 in my sig. They are a quality operation with great people.

I'm a business partner with ACC and have been working with them for years. They are the best in the business. Always top notch work. Check out their Facebook page and ask any of their customers. :cheers:

Sent from another Galaxy

Another here as well. ACC does all things im too lazy to learn to do myself.

Another vote for ACC over Urban. All.Day.Long.

Posted from a brick.

What the beer drinker said...

:)

image-3365291756.jpg

image-2189776551.jpg

Now that's... a 1FZE that I'd buy!

....and then prolly sell...

ACC does great work!

If I can't do it myself I have no problem handing them my $.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom