A place you can call..Heaven in Puerto Rico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eshu: thanks for sharing. ¡Increible!

The red early '40 in post #3, is that a taxi? I thought vehiculos con tablillas amarillos were taxis.

I had my introduction to taxis in PR at 60mph as the car in front of me suddenly slammed his brakes on for a prospective customer in 1976. Not fun. What I had thought was someone trying to shake off some gum on his hand, really meant "I'm stopping RIGHT NOW!!"

Eshu: thanks for sharing. ¡Increible!

The red early '40 in post #3, is that a taxi? I thought vehiculos con tablillas amarillos were taxis.

>> That color plate it's for Antique car non Modified< per factory specs. For Antique car Modified they have another color.

I had my introduction to taxis in PR at 60mph as the car in front of me suddenly slammed his brakes on for a prospective customer in 1976. Not fun. What I had thought was someone trying to shake off some gum on his hand, really meant "I'm stopping RIGHT NOW!!"

>>> Still happen now days on every road besides been a Taxi ajajajja hard to be alive here on the roads..too many:deadhorse:

This 40 with that plate its for Antique Mod. WE also have a Magazine that cover most of the off road campings,meetings, hard core events. Puerto Rico its a Heep country but for us Land Cruisers Owner we show HIstory an a true 4x4 and most are factory spec with a few mods:No Chevy engines :D
P1100037.jpg
P1100024.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome posts and pictures. Thanks for sharing!

I want to go next time down there.

Ok i can't wait...lets start with the FJ45..

I guess I should be flattered that the FJ45 I restored is now in a museum. It is neat to see all of that work again. Every little tidbit - I had joy and fun in placing each part. You can click the link in my signature to see how I restored it. I miss that FJ45 - fun to restore. /pats self on back.

I guess I should be flattered that the FJ45 I restored is now in a museum. It is neat to see all of that work again. Every little tidbit - I had joy and fun in placing each part. You can click the link in my signature to see how I restored it. I miss that FJ45 - fun to restore. /pats self on back.
....:clap: i read look your 45 post resto...i will keep it for ever...but that's was a great job..congrats

x2....The stock ones are the best...

That's your rig, Dallas?! Wow, what a shame she is no longer in Colorado. I hope the museum posts up some of those photos of it when it was white!

Did you know that she was down there? I hope the building she is in is strong and above storm surge level:grinpimp:

Eshu: Is that an Idaho plate on that FJ40 soft top? Does this bloke just buy up every nice rig he can find? Why can't I do that?!

Cheers,

Josh

Awsome....wish this was around back in the days of all my visits to Rosie Roads.

HJ47.." Eshu: Is that an Idaho plate on that FJ40 soft top? " nop.its the Antique Modified plate in those colors,if you have a non mod antique car,then you have to use the mustard color ,the one that looks like a taxi. Next time i will take close pictures of the differents plates that we use here.

Glad you guys like the photos,i will post when he open the Museum.

absolutely love that brown one! now i just have to figure out what factory color it is. Is it buffalo?

Eshu last seen 2013 unfortunately

John when you go down...
take pics of even the beaches and post up over in 25 chat ... love to see how if anything is different

Taking Princess? Norwegian? Carnaval?

Btw just got word Eshu is well ... hope he shows up here soon

He would be a great one to visit as well John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom