A place you can call..Heaven in Puerto Rico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

green 40
P1090969.jpg
P1100086.jpg
P1100090.jpg

Eshu- thank you for this post! I have been a Toyota 4x4 enthusiast for 10 years and have never seen anything like this in the USA.

I guess we don't keep our trucks as clean...

It would be cool to see a museum like that someday, boy those rigs don't look like they have ever been out in the mud!

Those are the cleanest 40, 55, 45's I have ever seen. Thanks again for posting!:cheers:

Those are the cleanest 40, 55, 45's I have ever seen. Thanks again for posting!:cheers:

X2

The museum is great !! What's amazing is, that the owner has the same amount of vehicles being restored in the back of the building and more on their way from Australia !!

Chepo... Awesome!!!!:bounce::steer::bounce2:

The museum is great !! What's amazing is, that the owner has the same amount of vehicles being restored in the back of the building and more on their way from Australia !!

Are you saying that all those perfect restored vehicles that Eshu posted belong to one guy ????. I think that's like a dream waiting to happen to some of us, right?, perhaps Lottery playing and will get there !

Are you saying that all those perfect restored vehicles that Eshu posted belong to one guy ????. I think that's like a dream waiting to happen to some of us, right?, perhaps Lottery playing and will get there !
And there are more in restoration process, from 25's to who knows! He is about to open this museum, he has a soft spot for Toyota, specially Land cruisers...:cheers:

And there are more in restoration process, from 25's to who knows! He is about to open this museum, he has a soft spot for Toyota, specially Land cruisers...:cheers:

WOW !!!
I mean, I'm not much expert as others in this forum, but I've been around cruisers for the past 22 years, and also coming from south america, and haven't seen better trucks than these.

I'm very impressed !

There's a 1983 40 that is the # 1 out of 300 built that year.:popcorn:

This is one awesome thread!!!!! I have owned 6 Toyotas in my life and never had a problem with any of them other than simple stuff like body moulding coming loose on one 4x4 I had lol. Love to see that Museum. Thanks for sharing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom