A journey with my boys- The Elf Barn as I call it. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I was visiting with @SipLife at Texas A&M for parents weekend. Some a%#hole stole my catalytic converters on my Tundra. Go to fire it up in the morning and it sounds like a nascar on steroids.

Did not realize it is the number one truck meth heads target.

Reason

It’s has 4 premium quality cats

Like hitting four cars in one 😩😩😩

On a plus side @SipLife and I hung out doing car stuff.

So I was visiting with @SipLife at Texas A&M for parents weekend. Some a%#hole stole my catalytic converters on my Tundra. Go to fire it up in the morning and it sounds like a nascar on steroids.

Reason

They hit my f450 one night not long ago. Hell of a wake up call first thing in the morning.

Bastards. I've been there. They cut mine out of a minitruck once.

Tough times when you need armor to protect cats from thieves more than rocks.

Reason

Sorry to here that CD. Brutus would not have had that risk. He’s probably still mad that he was put up for adoption :).

Sorry to here that CD. Brutus would not have had that risk. He’s probably still mad that he was put up for adoption :).
I know right. Payback is a b*%tch. I don’t regret having 380hp though. Not for a split second. ‘‘Twas an upgrade in every way.

I know right. Payback is a b*%tch. I don’t regret having 380hp though. Not for a split second. ‘‘Twas an upgrade in every way.
I get rhat. My 7.3 was good but my Tundra is a beast towing. Way more launch power than my old SD ever had.

Sorry about the cats. Makes me nervous. More so for the perp if I caught them in the act. Boot to balls

T
I get rhat. My 7.3 was good but my Tundra is a beast towing. Way more launch power than my old SD ever had.

Sorry about the cats. Makes me nervous. More so for the perp if I caught them in the act. Boot to balls
They sell a sump guard that makes stealing hard. Looking into this.

Hades had a few things needing to get done before we could get it inspected. Horn, wipers, reverse light system, dimmer switch, LED headlights. Got everything to work. Boys spent a quality Friday night getting a new reverse switch wired into the harness. Once inspected we will replace all bulbs with LEDs. @Cowboy45 will be driving this daily to school and back. He has tennis that has him home by 8p. Safety is key.

285A607A-671C-4AE9-9643-45E13397CFFB.jpeg

V8 power, short wheel base and drum brakes. oh boy
Any plans for a roll bar in that reg

V8 power, short wheel base and drum brakes. oh boy
Any plans for a roll bar in that reg
v8, front DISC, rear drum. Funny you mention roll bar. On my mind. Don’t have one that fits with longer rear seats. Have a couple in the barn. Need to do some homework to see how it will go all together with soft stop bows.

I know our first thoughts are to keep our children safe !!
I also know Cowboy45 well be the Envy of many school boys driving that Rig to school, maybe some girls too !! ;)

v8, front DISC, rear drum. Funny you mention roll bar. On my mind. Don’t have one that fits with longer rear seats. Have a couple in the barn. Need to do some homework to see how it will go all together with soft stop bows.
Roll bar won't interfere with soft top bows at all. The bows are higher and the first bow uses the B-pillar to mount

Roll bar won't interfere with soft top bows at all. The bows are higher and the first bow uses the B-pillar to mount
It won’t interfere with the bows, but will interfere with the long jump seats, unless spacers are installed to space the back of the jumpseat away from the quarter panel.

Good opportunity to acquire a tube bender and make a bespoke one!

Looks like the JD Squared, same one I have it's set up with the air over Hydraulic.
1650211188887.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom