SOLD 99 Pro Cruiser/ loaded / So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my beloved fully Built Pro cruiser.

Long Story Short, we need to remodel our kitchen and I do not get to wheel much these days with a 9 month baby. All details are in the CL add

Toyota Landcruiser 100 series overland 4x4

Low down-

I am the 2nd owner , I built it from stock over last 2.5 years. I am $40k + into it, zero Rust, excellent maintenance, all extras listed in CL ADD. Huge folder of receipts and service records. Timing belt service completed December 2017. If you have been on the forums, you have seen my truck, I am very active. Feel free to ask any questions.

Needs nothing

Sale price $34,000.00

Carlos 56two- 760- zero 87 eight.

Come and see it in person to appreciate.

A couple pics

BB7403E8-4971-4793-9D83-5C2BB45EFF88.jpeg

93A2FC17-90A5-4B75-8F10-2FFF3B041953.jpeg

F99C1720-B8F1-413A-B5BA-4C55151A44FD.jpeg

F3554F39-6538-450B-BABF-FB2C0FEC00BF.jpeg

So, which is it... PRO CRSR or HER CRSR? :)

@tracknod

Was HER for the first year. My wife didn’t want me to get it, then I brought it home and she fell in love with it. Said it was “her Cruiser”. When looking for plates we found that. And ileven though it was really my car, every time I would buy something I would say what?! It’s for you anyways..... then when I added the Grill LED’s a lot of people said it looked like the late Toyota TRD Pro models, so did a quick search and the plate was available.

dropping the price to $31,999.00 ..........

Beautiful truck! GLWS.

Question- I also have the K&N CAI, I want to put in a snorkel as well. I was under the impression you had to go back to the stock airbox to do that effectively. True?

@maxse01 this is true. But I prefer the intake over stock. I still have all my stock parts. If a trip or something possibly requiring my snorkel, it’s a 30 min swap job. We don’t get much rain or flooding here in SoCal or I would have. Just left it stock. That intake sounds too good though

Agreed! I love mine.

The powder coater called it Triple Bronze 🤷🏽‍♂️. I did love that wheel / look. It was great on the black. That's 6 Landcruiser's ago for me now. Time flies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom