Builds 97 80 Build Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

holy crap this thing is insane. Nice work and cool pictures with your newborn. :cheers:

The good stuff is happening now! Dual batteries set, with redarc isolator, and got it back on its rubber!

EjMyY%aRRkGJSubrrncXlQ.jpg

r4daV7a5SuGmcWZzydVx6Q.jpg

I2FCJXGSSfa7lcoxDHLv%g.jpg

qIHJsSU0R3WCoeURynEZBA.jpg

K36Jis4vSTObYCET2TH+Ow.jpg

Beautiful build.

As to Fridges: I've had the Edgestar and Dometic. I do like the new Dometic with both fridge and freezer but think if I had a choice again I'd go back to the Edgestar. Great compressor, metal body and reliable.

Lots of passion and purpose in this build! Hope you get to the end of the to do list someday.
Great color choice as well. Beautiful refresh. Way to go man!

Great looking rig and congratulations on the little one. Best feeling in the world when your baby falls asleep on your chest.

Figured I'd add another pic of Lucas in here, getting excited to finish the build, hopefully I will have my doors, fenders, and hood next week, plans to pick up an ikamper roof top tent mothers day weekend, and of course someday wits ends turbo kit will be installed!!!! Joey is doing some pretty cool stuff over there! Also ended up settling on a arb element fridge, do to the great reviews and my 20% discount for one item at REI! And of course my little man has already been out rock crawling with us, getting him ready for a good camping season in the 80!

I79csLrATuOlNodECpq1Dg.jpg

XpzxcbsWRvy8xZxF7iJOFg.jpg

IMG_0032.JPG

Finally back in one piece, Super happy with the outcome! no emblems on the back yet, waiting for the body shop to have time to do a full wet sand and buff on the entire truck! may be a couple weeks.... Been out on 2, 20 mile test runs to heat cycle the new gears, planning to make a maiden voyage out to Denver on Friday, on the way we will pick up a new ikamper roof top tent!

1HMi6wqRSw29kgFAgi9FJQ.jpg

Fs61QPm6SUqJTI6oKI7bAA.jpg

YWE3YslWRhW%f278VG3nqA.jpg

LOOJlCbQT7eR5nJwBu7%kg.jpg

f7iAD9JLQzOOScr6g2TowA.jpg

Wow, very impressive work!

Wow, very impressive work!

Thanks,

Unfortunately I burned a quart of oil driving 500 miles...... 85k miles on a 20 year old truck is not all good, my guess is the valve seals are dry and old...... I see a head job in the near future to solve this issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom