Parting Out 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe I have responded to all messages now. If you have not been responded to please shoot me a PM. Lots of parts are on there way out or will be soon. I will try to update as to what has left the truck in a couple days so not to waste anyones time with "do you have this or that" and the answer just to come back with "no". In the meantime please just go ahead and ask, hopefully I still have what you are looking for.

And yes, watching the poor girl be dismantled piece by piece is hard.

Thanks,
Karl

Photo of the 62... looking real good. Probably around 10-12 years ago. Shame I let the rust get so far... too many projects, too many moves, too many responsibilities and just too much neglect on my part.

20180807_100156.jpg

i’m needing the rear wiper relay. do you have that?

i’d actually take the whole wiring harness from the rear wheel well back if you’d sell that. mine sat in water from a rusted fender too long and now i have electrical gremlins all over the place back there

Think I have replied to everyone so far... please let me know if you have not been addressed.

Aftermarket Bumpers and Interior are Gone (still have door cards though)
Power Antenna Gone
Snake Blinders Gone

Got some items here that may be of interest that I have pulled from the truck.

Radiator OEM- $60
Rear Marker lights OEM (pair) -$10
Radio OEM (still works perfect but knob slides off easy)- $100
MAF Meter- $75
SS Battery Trey- $60
20180813_153129.jpg
20180813_153339.jpg
20180813_153355.jpg
20180813_153426.jpg
20180813_154111.jpg

I saw someone already asked about the side mirrors, but if he passes, I'm interested.

Thanks for the help! Got my part today. Very happy and a bump for a great seller. :cheers:

Rear bumper too I’m assuming. ☹️

any chance the license plate light assembly is still available? I'm interested if it is.

I believe I have responded to all messages now. If you have not been responded to please shoot me a PM. Lots of parts are on there way out or will be soon. I will try to update as to what has left the truck in a couple days so not to waste anyones time with "do you have this or that" and the answer just to come back with "no". In the meantime please just go ahead and ask, hopefully I still have what you are looking for.

And yes, watching the poor girl be dismantled piece by piece is hard.

Thanks,
Karl

Photo of the 62... looking real good. Probably around 10-12 years ago. Shame I let the rust get so far... too many projects, too many moves, too many responsibilities and just too much neglect on my part.

View attachment 1762085
do you still have the grill and left fender. how about the tag plate light housing?

Some more items that are good and I have pulled. Still have lots of other items as well so please ask.

All Duct work and Blower motor- Pricing per part, just ask.
Front seat belts and covers- $70 for all
rear cargo area chrome trim - $35
Break Master Cylinder OEM - $20
Hood (needs respray) - $75
Have some NIB OEM parts too
-Valve Cover Gasket -$10
-Front Bearings (all four)- $40
-All water hoses (I think all) - $40
-Vacuum Lines (13 lines in all) -$20

If I have missed anyones request please let me know.

Thanks,
Karl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom