80 Series LED Madness!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on the list. '97 has front dome, mid, rear, 4 door. Looking forward!!

I am in for the front and center dome kit for my 93. Let us know what the price point is for your four different kits.

My 95 has front, middle, rear and 4 doors. I am interested depending on price also. Pricing please.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'm interested in a Kit #2. I've got a 91, but plan on adding a dome lamp to the rear. I live about a mile from ACC, so I could easily meet you there when it's convenient.

I'm in for a kit for my 97. I have front middle and rear dome, courtesy lights in 4 doors. Cash in hand.

Depending on years, you are correct. There re different configs for lighting. Please provide a price so that we know what you plan on offering these packages for.

For clarification the front is map light, middle is between front and rear seats, rear is behind the 2nd row seats, and door is obviously on the 4 doors.

Correct?

For clarification the front is map light, middle is between front and rear seats, rear is behind the 2nd row seats, and door is obviously on the 4 doors.

Correct?

Correct...I called the front light on the 80 a dome (b/c it is one light in the ceiling....Sorry about that.

In other news...

Looks like there is no configuration that has ONLY front, middle and doors. I will take these off the list of kit options.

I have to do a few things around the house this morning to keep the wife happy but after that I will post kit configuration options and pictures of each kit. I also will post pricing (don't worry...it is going to be VERY affordable). Shipping will be via small flat rate USPS box @ $5.20 (this will be included in the final kit prices).

Thanks for all the feedback.

My 97 LX has all 3 and 4 doors, and I am interested depending on price

Interested but I have 8 door lights... Don't ask, I did it for the :princess:'s! My son could care less as long as he has a book or his DS in has hand and yes in that order. I have already bought stock in masking tape and pocket protector factories. He is eight and already has credits in several video games for beta testing and improving the user interface. One of the games is called is called Alien Space. The developer even has my son helping him on a retro version that looks more like the old arcade game Asteroids... Remember that one? Well some of you won't! OK, I'm proud of my son, although it kinda sucks having a kid that is smarter than me!

Alien Space for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Well back on topic. I was just wondering if you would shoot me a price on a kit #3 with four extra door lights?

Why not just list prices for the individual pieces and let everyone decide what "kit" they need for their vehicle? I might be interested in ordering for my other cars too.

Kit 3, but need to see a price.

So your front dome is the front map light at the sunroof control. That is what I am interested in.

Normal forum etiquette is to post up a tech thread here in 80 tech, maybe with some before/after pics and pertinent info, then include a link to a "for sale" thread in the "Merchandise" section. As I posted in a similar previous thread, I am interested in the longevity and some feedback from mudders, I would like some better interior lighting at a reasonable price.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom