80 playing in the hammers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
watching some king of the hammers vids yesterday and saw this white 80 on the rocks playing around, if your here how did your cruiser do.
link to vid

1645626486410.png
80 playing at
1645626486410.png

That's Steve's Reg @baldilocks

And yes snapped a rear Nitro axle. There junk axles JMHO

Last edited:
Loved the buggy pushing the mini truck over the big rock @ 7:15 :hillbilly:

No one took solid video of me before the axle twisted off. I went down Chocolate Thunder and then made my way most of the way up when the Nitro axle broke.

We broke the same axle shaft just past the Golden Crack at Moab in 2017. RCV’s inbound from @cruiseroutfit.

If you have never attended KOH I recommend it at least once. The crazy kinda slows down at 2am and then at 5am the engines begin to roar again.

The old rag spends most of its time in the garage.
0CBE0A29-E553-487B-A9DA-02EF1438A301.jpeg

Oh yeah, and I shook hands with Robby Gordon. @Marco Lau and I were seated in an off side position just talking and watching the Saturday race on the jumbo screen when Robby mashed up on us engine thumping hard.

We jumped out of our chairs ready to launch to safer ground when his head stuck out of the “door” to assure us he wouldn’t run us over. No pics. The man is real and as friendly as you can imagine.

Oh yeah, and I shook hands with Robby Gordon. @Marco Lau and I were seated in an off side position just talking and watching the Saturday race on the jumbo screen when Robby mashed up on us engine thumping hard.

We jumped out of our chairs ready to launch to safer ground when his head stuck out of the “door” to assure us he wouldn’t run us over. No pics. The man is real and as friendly as you can imagine.
I have a pic of Robby.
20220205_122508.jpg

Did that truck sound intimidating?

Video here.

Never underestimate the mighty 80 series.

If not for crap Nitro rear axle letting go he would have went right up that!! ;)

Dam. I like my 80 too much to get anywhere near something like that.
Totally down for a buggy run tho. 👍

Dam. I like my 80 too much to get anywhere near something like that.
Totally down for a buggy run tho. 👍
I love my 80. That’s why I use it to its potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom