For Sale 65 fj45 medford Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very early 63 fixed top models had no hinges, mid production got hinge (plates) . Check the vin # it should be in the low 13000 range.

64 SWB

I thought I would post up a 1964 FJ45 SWB non-removable top. I just sold my FJ45 and it's vin is 3FJ4513813. The person who bought the FJ45 plans on joining MUD in the future. It lives in Southern Oregon by way of South Dakota it's whole life.

This is the same truck. I bet even the running board vinyl is original. Man . . . what a find.

IMG_0929.JPG

image.jpeg

I think its a stock color, but the one 3 puppies posted has a white roof...so that has been painted, roof should be body color. quote]

I think it is the way the light is, AFAIR it was body color and had a stamped bezel. I'll find more pics.
Paul

Old red, I think that's it. I recognize the dent at the bottom of the passenger side of the bed. I thought it was rust but it's just a weird wrinkle on the metal. What's the history on the truck? What'd it sell for last time?

I remember years ago hearing that color was bandaid! I had a 65 lpb the same color and to this day the only one I have ever seen. I wonder if this truck is indeed original paint?

I think my '65 lpb is this color.

IMG_6262.JPG

here's 2 pics of my 1963, lighting isn't the best

DSCF1246.JPG

DSCF1248.JPG

No luck today, the owner is back in the hospital. I did find out that he bought it locally from a guy named Mark and then he had everything returned to stock by a local cruiser mechanic. So at the very least it has been through one owner while its been in this area since it arrived from South Dakota.

The owner passed away and his widow will be dealing with the sale of this truck. Not sure when she will be selling it, but for now I don't have contact with her. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom