For Sale 65 FJ45 engine hand crank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Threads
498
Messages
5,167
Year
1965
This came with my 65 fj45 which now has a 2uz in it, so this won’t do me any good. Original engine hand crank for a 1f. Asking $100 plus shipping. Located in Northern New Mexico.

I will add picture’s shortly
 
9min 😳
 
Sale is pending
 
@Tank5
could you give me a measurement of the rod length, the long straight to the bend.
I've got several cranks with different lengths and don't remember what they came from.
TIA
 
@Tank5
could you give me a measurement of the rod length, the long straight to the bend.
I've got several cranks with different lengths and don't remember what they came from.
TIA

I will upload some pictures of the crank with measurements. The longest section to the bend is about 27 inches.

IMG_8081.webp


IMG_8083.webp


IMG_8085.webp


IMG_8086.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom