60 series....Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 60 series game is getting strong here in Cottonland

Welcome to the 60 ranks Dustin. You scored. Crazy that Toyota had 2 different blues in 1984

D55AA21E-D85B-432F-8919-5EE4B19F2BFB.jpeg
72A62181-0C3B-4216-9B18-BC45340225A5.jpeg
0427F636-10F8-46FD-B47A-5AB4D21D544A.jpeg

That blue is the best 60 color ever!

Agreed. Pull something else out of the garage. Sounds like a very good deal on a clean 60

Agreed. Pull something else out of the garage. Sounds like a very good deal on a clean 60

The Dodge or the 4 Runner. Those are just appliances.

Glad it’s traveled many a miles, and wheeled all over.

Glad it’s traveled many a miles, and wheeled all over.
To have done as much with it as Bodean said y’all did, it’s still in EXCELLENT condition! You’ll be proud of it once it’s back on the road.......

C7D050A8-00F0-4C4F-A0B3-882AD9261A63.jpeg
7BDD659B-930C-4A63-849F-273A3936787E.jpeg
Hadn’t driven the 60 since I had my knee replacement first of the year, presurgery, I basically filled the tank with non ethanol checked tire pressure and put it under the shed thinking 8 weeks or so before I could drive it ( left knee) anyway last week I gave it a shot and drove around a little, not comfortable but doable, I have a project as soon as I can get around a little better of adding a OME add a leaf to the rear OME heavy pack that’s sagged a little to pick it up a inch or two. But it won’t fit in my garage with the old ARB rack on top, so this weekend I figured a way for my gimp a#& to pull the rack solo, by using straps and ropes and a come a long and raising it to the sheds roof and off the cruiser. It flat wore me out from not doing much the past weeks, but sure felt good to actually do something cruiser related other than drive the 100 to therapy, anyway I think it looks better with it off even though after the spring work I’ll probably put it back on.... couple pics, with and without the rack..

Looking good old Scout.
Thanks Nolen, with the rack off the thin paint on the roof shows quite a bit but, he’ll its over 30 years old and solid ,so I can live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom