60 series....Tech and Classifieds (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale:
I have the tradesman rack off my old 60-SOLD.
Stainless dual battery trays for a 60-SOLD!
Set of 60 mud flaps... SOLD

I can deliver this stuff to roundup, I’ll be at wolf caves.

Last edited:
For sale:
I have the tradesman rack off my old 60. $150.00
Stainless dual battery trays for a 60, $50.00
Set of 60 mud flaps... $20.00

I can deliver this stuff to roundup, I’ll be at wolf caves.

I’ll take the battery trays if you don’t mind shipping or hand delivering to Memphis.

I’ll take the battery trays if you don’t mind shipping or hand delivering to Memphis.

Sent you a PM to discuss.
Living in Tx now I’m not through Memphis anytime soon.

I gotcha Cam. Fergie Express, low rates, super slow shipping and most likely broke when delivered!

I gotcha Cam. Fergie Express, low rates, super slow shipping and most likely broke when delivered!

takes XX beers for payment

DNP needs that rack!

A buddy of mine just notified me today that his Brother-In-Law wants to sell his 1990 FJ62. I haven't seen it yet, but he said it's super straight / clean, and knowing this family, I would believe what he says. White / Grey (converted from cloth to leather). He said everything is really tight, and it drives really good / everything works. 218,000 miles, and basically stock (other than wheels / leather) Looks like it could use some carpet, so........... In Ridgeland. If anyone is interested before he puts it on the market, let me know, and I'll send you his contact info. He sent the following photos:

Pace 62 6.JPG
Pace 62 5.JPG
Pace 62 2.JPG
Pace 62 3.JPG

Pace 62 4.JPG

Last edited:
A buddy of mine just notified me today that his Brother-In-Law wants to sell his 1990 FJ62. I haven't seen it yet, but he said it's super straight / clean, and knowing this family, I would believe what he says. White / Grey (converted from cloth to leather). He said everything is really tight, and it drives really good / everything works. 218,000 miles, and basically stock (other than wheels / leather) Looks like it could use some carpet, so........... $11,500 obo. In Ridgeland. If anyone is interested before he puts it on the market, let me know, and I'll send you his contact info. He sent the following photos:

View attachment 1643821 View attachment 1643822 View attachment 1643823 View attachment 1643824

View attachment 1643825
That looks super clean, if only it was a 60 not a 62 and I’d real real tempted.

Been looking for a 62 just like that! But timing sux! Looks really nice.

When one is a tight ass the timing is never right :)

One might also argue that with a tight-ass, the timing should always be right!

tight a$$.jpg

(If I've overstepped I can delete)

What is that on the counter next to her phone??

Don't forget this tight ass bought an RV last year!

Bravo Lash! Even "I" didn't go to the ditch on that one. Curling Iron...

Bravo Lash! Even "I" didn't go to the ditch on that one. Curling Iron...

“curling iron”

Is that the new code word?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom