For Sale 60/ 62 series ARB FT AND REAR BUMPERS W SWINGOUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.deserttoyshop.com
Hey we have a ARB BULL BAR AND REAR BUMPER W SWING OUT. USED! good shape also have a roof rack but no mounting hardware

Located in Mesa, AZ.

Contact Mike @ 4809693320 Desert Toy Shop for more details'
20190815_102339.jpg
20190815_102354.jpg
20190815_102328.jpg

THAT is a very rare and nice combo, the rear bumper is not made anymore. I frequently get asked for used bumpers and the 6x rears are almost non-existent.

Plus I have worked with Mike before and he is very knowledgable and fair. Someone will be very pleased!

Is that an old-style front ARB? and is shipping possible on the front bumper? Looks straight, other than powdercoating/rust on that tube (no biggie). I'm in Colorado at 80908.

Thank you - Steve

Looks like Greyhound (terminal to terminal) is about $150. I think if you wrapped the center section it in cardboard, that would be considered 'wrapped' by them - they just don't want it damaging the surrounding objects. They can handle up to 100# and the length is ok, too.

I know this is a bit of a hassle for you, but me know. Use a PM if you prefer. Thanks - Steve

I’m interested in the rear bumper. My buddy, SteveH, wants the front. How about combo deal shipped via greyhound? We pay for the shipping of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom