5x150 SCS F5 Wheels 16x8 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a reply from Vuth @SCS tonight, no ETA on all colors, possibly spring he said. I'll be checking daily and seeing how these sell out quickly, I'll have wheels before the truck. Again lol.
Yes my favorite way of doing it.

Ordered my TE37 Volks from a Canadian dealer for my M2 before I got the car. Ended up not finding the right car for the right price until 11 months after I ordered the wheels .. which meant the wheels only beat the car by 3 months lol.

Got a reply from Vuth @SCS tonight, no ETA on all colors, possibly spring he said. I'll be checking daily and seeing how these sell out quickly, I'll have wheels before the truck. Again lol.
I guess I got really lucky then.

Can someone post pics of gunmetal or bronze f5s on a thundercloud (silver) 100 series? Thank you 🙏

E29FC090-D6BC-4512-BE98-662DE09AB69F.jpeg

Only thought I’d share because I simply love these wheels. Simple, clean, timeless, lightweight, and go with a 100 series perfectly. A year ago I ordered them and got shipped within one week. I’m running 315/75r16 KO2’s and I can honestly say this combo (other than a slight rubber gearing ratio) feels awesome on a daily driven 1999. Worth the wait as long as it’s realistic to your timeframe.

Can someone post pics of gunmetal or bronze f5s on a thundercloud (silver) 100 series? Thank you 🙏
a bit dusty, but love the gunmetal+thundercloud color combo:
PXL_20240120_195703791~2 (1).jpg

PXL_20240219_200750956~3 (1).jpg
PXL_20231126_223255107~2.jpg

PXL_20231123_002323853.jpg

Having a little trouble with fittment of my F5s. I’ve ready many times in this thread of multiple people not having to run a spacer. Currently am running 1.25 spacer up front. Am I missing something? Do I need ti machine the hub in order to get them sit flush on hubs?

Thanks for information
IMG_0474.jpeg
IMG_0469.jpeg

Having a little trouble with fittment of my F5s. I’ve ready many times in this thread of multiple people not having to run a spacer. Currently am running 1.25 spacer up front. Am I missing something? Do I need ti machine the hub in order to get them sit flush on hubs?

Thanks for information
View attachment 3578846View attachment 3578855
No spacer should be necessary at all.

Can anyone confirm f5’s (wrapped in 285/75/16) fit the factory spare location/undercarriage?

I reached out to SCS, and they can’t confirm either way unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm f5’s (wrapped in 285/75/16) fit the factory spare location/undercarriage?

I reached out to SCS, and they can’t confirm either way unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on your receiver hitch. Most fit, some don’t.

Any info on which fit vs don’t? I have a bone stock 2007 LC (AHC) fwiw.

Not really. Hitches were installed state side and there were a few different manufacturers. Just take it off if you don't need it or possibly drill new holes in the hitch to mount it slightly further back.

295/75/16 barely fits with my hitch. It’s very close to the panhard.

Edit: k02, and they run small.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom