45's in the winter pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@greenbeast I spotted sirloin stockade in 2018 in Nashville. It was sitting in a lot next to where I buy landscape supplies for about a week. I searched for blocks trying to find out who was in charge of it. Finally found out from like a trashy car lot it “wasn’t for sale and it was being shipped out to California”. The guy said I was like the 13 person who had inquired about it. Later I heard wiley coyote sold it to tlc hence the trip to California. Don’t know if you owned it before 2018. Here’s a pic of it.
C0AB5B45-40A8-4DCA-8A0E-4D8353F70D06.jpeg

@greenbeast I spotted sirloin stockade in 2018 in Nashville. It was sitting in a lot next to where I buy landscape supplies for about a week. I searched for blocks trying to find out who was in charge of it. Finally found out from like a trashy car lot it “wasn’t for sale and it was being shipped out to California”. The guy said I was like the 13 person who had inquired about it. Later I heard wiley coyote sold it to tlc hence the trip to California. Don’t know if you owned it before 2018. Here’s a pic of it. View attachment 2593063
Ughh what a dagger in heart. Yep that was the rig. I owned her before 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom