SOLD 4 FJ Cruiser Steelies $130 Florida (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
FJ Cruiser Steelies with tires. They could use some fresh paint and hit with a wire brush. The tires are usable but not recommended very little tread left. So pretty much just the rims. But if your in a pinch for a bit that’s your call.
Price is firm any less and I will keep ‘em and throw some cheap mud tires on em. For a back up set.

IMG_0590.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

Great deal on those wheels

I hope so because i am really thinking about keeping them. It would be nice to have a really aggressive loud ass mud tire for around here. As a complimenting set to be KO2s

Would you pull the tires off and ship just the wheels?
Possibly
I would like to let them sell locally. So if they don’t sell after a few weeks. We could look into that. It would probably be pretty pricey though. I would have to pay $25-30 to get em dismounted. Not sure if could bust em lose myself. Then shipping would be a good bit. They are not light😂

Off topic a bit. But did you notice how well these mud terrains balanced out? A true testament to BFG. My all time favorite tire. But man they are spendy

Thanks... looks like it's not even remotely cost-effective.
Yeah I figured as much. It took me forever to get a set. I drove two hours one way to get them. I just the tires mounted up recently. Then these popped up just down the road from me a month later. I messed up and hesitated on a really nice set. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to switch to 17”. They got gone in a couple of days. I didn’t follow the golden rule of- the time but it is when you find it

Took another 8 months before I found some more. Good luck on your search and don’t give up on the hunt.

Last edited:
If they could end up in Orlando somehow I’d buy them and drop them off at @cruisermatt
Don’t have any plans to head up there soon. But if I do I will let you know. I’m about 2.5-3 hours away depending on where he is.

Thinking of selling my wife’s 95 80. And getting a 100 for her and as a family trip car. So I will be on the hunt for some Tundra Steelies now

Last edited:
I got it. I’ll pass. I keep enabling myself for more stuff for “later”. It’s a problem

FJ Cruiser Steelies with tires. They could use some fresh paint and hit with a wire brush. The tires are usable but not recommended very little tread left. So pretty much just the rims. But if your in a pinch for a bit that’s your call.
Price is firm any less and I will keep ‘em and throw some cheap mud tires on em. For a back up set.

View attachment 3397173

View attachment 3397174
If you’ll strap them (tires included) to a pallet and drop them off at a Fastenal, I’ll take them!

Can't believe these are still available. @jesus888 Check this out!!!!

I just ordered some new ones off eBay… I saw these but between figuring out shipping, and then dismounting the tires so I can paint em, etc etc I just figured some new ones shipped to my front door made more sense… also I forgot about em 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom