3D Printed Key Fob Shells - Trapezoid Two-Button (2 Viewers)

What's your color preference?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick update for the couple folks waiting on their special orders of the trapezoid fob shells, the USPS had a delay so I'm still waiting on your parts to come in. The package is in Denver as of yesterday, so hopefully it'll get to me early this next week.

Regular orders for the black trapezoid are still in stock though, and are shipping out within a couple days of ordering.

Here's a LONG overdue update for this product. ORANGE is in! It's a Cerakote coloring and it's about as durable as any coating out there. VERY vibrant and made to last. I've got the process dialed in with a great local shop in Colorado, which is really exciting!

YMDT - Toyota 2 Button Trapezoid - RS3000

DSC_00061080.jpg

DSC_00101080.jpg

DSC_00161080.jpg

DSC_00171080.jpg

Here's a LONG overdue update for this product. ORANGE is in! It's a Cerakote coloring and it's about as durable as any coating out there. VERY vibrant and made to last. I've got the process dialed in with a great local shop in Colorado, which is really exciting!

YMDT - Toyota 2 Button Trapezoid - RS3000

View attachment 1926212

View attachment 1926213

View attachment 1926214

View attachment 1926215
Dude...make me a side by side...send paypal...take money...c'mon man!

Is there a part number or fcc id on that remote? If I can find a reasonably priced used one on eBay I'll buy it and design something!
If you'll build me a couple, I'll just send you my spare. :clap:

FYI - No shipments will go out between Saturday Mar 23 and Monday April 1!

If you want a YotaMD fob kit in the next 10-14 days, order in the next ~24 hours so I can ship it out! The website is updated with inventory numbers. If it let's you buy, it's in stock!

Regular prompt shipment will resume April 1, 2019.

Any interest in a dark green?

I'm likely going to be doing a run of Forest Green on another fob shell. I can include a few of these RS3000 remotes in that same green if there's any interest.

It would be a shade in the same ballpark as the Dark Emerald Pearl 6M1 paint code.

Any circular fob shells available? Link on your site doesn't seem to do anything.

Any circular fob shells available? Link on your site doesn't seem to do anything.

I'll have to check. I think i do. It's a very low volume offering so I haven't prioritized it, but I should verify.

I'll make a note to check when I get home and I'll post back up here.

The "Toyota/Honda/Isuzu circular button" link on you website doesn't appear to do anything. Does that mean inventory is out?

The "Toyota/Honda/Isuzu circular button" link on you website doesn't appear to do anything. Does that mean inventory is out?

Fixed and live. I have one orange and two black in stock. Both are older production methods so the colors are dyed, not Cerakoted. Same durable material as all my parts. The orange has an additional clear coat layer. If I do any future runs of those circular button parts, pricing will increase with the new production methods and Cerakote. These are the only 3 available at the lower price ($44-46).

Orange it is! Just ordered, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom