3D Printed Key Fob Shells - Trapezoid Two-Button (1 Viewer)

What's your color preference?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fixed and live. I have one orange and two black in stock. Both are older production methods so the colors are dyed, not Cerakoted. Same durable material as all my parts. The orange has an additional clear coat layer. If I do any future runs of those circular button parts, pricing will increase with the new production methods and Cerakote. These are the only 3 available at the lower price ($44-46).

koifish beat me to it with the orange. If you do any future runs, let me know. Thanks.

koifish beat me to it with the orange. If you do any future runs, let me know. Thanks.

FYI, Orange is back in stock for the circular two button, now in the ultra durable Cerakote finish. Vibrant orange and as durable as a coating gets. @AZ4ME if you want to grab one, now you can.

Just ordered a round button one for my LX. Also previously ordered one for my 100 series...thanks!

FYI, I just realized I had my inventory set to zero on the Orange variant. Whoops. Inventory number is updated and now it's available for order (again).

I was wondering why nobody was ordering orange all of a sudden... that would explain it!

FYI, Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale ends today! BOGO 50% off on the entire store!

Added FDE to the lineup!

DSC_0016c.jpg
DSC_0027c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom