2023 Christmas Holiday Sale on CruiserTeq.com (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
2023 Cruiser Outfitters Christmas Holiday Sale!
Friday, December 22 at 6pm (MST) to Wednesday, Dec 27 at 6am (MST)
10% off site wide using the code: HOLIDAY23
Visit CruiserTeq.com to order online!

1703296392377.jpeg

(Legal stuff our lawyers told us to write :D. This sale is only good on in-stock items ordered via CruiserTeq.com from 12/22/23 @ 6pm MST to 12/27/23 @ 6am MST. Inventory not on CruiserTeq.com is not part of this special offer - but call/email for specials! Orders will ship Wednesday 12/27/23 and/or Thursday 12/28/23)

Have any questions? Feel free to ask here and I'll do my best to answer (remotely mind you) over the weekend. Thanks!

Kurt, 10% off is a gracious offer. Does that extend to the Cruiser Outfitter OME "kits" (http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_60series_dakar.html)? I have been budgeting for 2024 to re-do the suspension on my '62 and your shop is where I would like to buy it. I don't know whether you are doing holiday stuff but being able to do the following stuff quoted on your website may not be conducive to the Dec 22-27 time window of this offer.

When a customer has reached the point that they are ready to get a suspension order into our computer, we will spend time discussing the past, current and future uses for the vehicle, current and planned accessories & loads and desired suspension height and tire size. All this data will be recorded into a personalized "Build Sheet" on your vehicle and we will make recommendations based on this information to complete your order and get your suspension kit en route.

Kurt, 10% off is a gracious offer. Does that extend to the Cruiser Outfitter OME "kits" (http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_60series_dakar.html)? I have been budgeting for 2024 to re-do the suspension on my '62 and your shop is where I would like to buy it. I don't know whether you are doing holiday stuff but being able to do the following stuff quoted on your website may not be conducive to the Dec 22-27 time window of this offer.

When a customer has reached the point that they are ready to get a suspension order into our computer, we will spend time discussing the past, current and future uses for the vehicle, current and planned accessories & loads and desired suspension height and tire size. All this data will be recorded into a personalized "Build Sheet" on your vehicle and we will make recommendations based on this information to complete your order and get your suspension kit en route.

This sale is specific to CruiserTeq inventory. We are getting close to having all our OME & Dobinsons kits on the site but we're still working through customization details. Give us a call on Wednesday and we'll work something out for you!

Just ordered front bearings two weeks ago.

2023 Cruiser Outfitters Christmas Holiday Sale!
Friday, December 22 at 6pm (MST) to Wednesday, Dec 27 at 6am (MST)
10% off site wide using the code: HOLIDAY2023
Visit CruiserTeq.com to order online!

View attachment 3514882
(Legal stuff our lawyers told us to write :D. This sale is only good on in-stock items ordered via CruiserTeq.com from 12/22/23 @ 6pm MST to 12/27/23 @ 6am MST. Inventory not on CruiserTeq.com is not part of this special offer - but call/email for specials! Orders will ship Wednesday 12/27/23 and/or Thursday 12/28/23)

Have any questions? Feel free to ask here and I'll do my best to answer (remotely mind you) over the weekend. Thanks!
That Holiday code doesn’t seem to be valid anymore.
IMG_1808.jpeg

Last edited:
That Holiday code doesn’t seem to be valid anymore.
View attachment 3515841
@Aloha Jen Looks like you entered the code wrong....as above, it's "HOLIDAY23" not "HOLIDAY2023" as you entered...hope this helps...I plan to order some stuff too, so I hope this works!

Update: just noticed that it says the "HOLIDAY2023" in the text, but "HOLIDAY23" in the flyer image!

Last edited:
Doh! I wrote it wrong in the text (updated) but the flyer is correct!

HOLIDAY23

Doh! I wrote it wrong in the text (updated) but the flyer is correct!

HOLIDAY23
Thanks! In my frenzy to go shop for parts, I just copied straight from the text and didn’t even see the flyer.

Thanks! In my frenzy to go shop for parts, I just copied straight from the text and didn’t even see the flyer.

I'm glad you mentioned it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom