2017 Portsmouth Island trip (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't forget to get gas on the way in. There are a few places in the first couple miles after you cross the bridge from Morehead City. The absolute last place to get it is JD's/Handy House at 655 US-70, Davis, NC 28524. It's very close to the last known bait & tackle shop before the ferry...
BAIT & TACKLE LOCATION
Cape lookout cabins & camps ferry service
125 Grady Davis Lane
Davis, NC 28524

Last edited:
that's not the ferry to Portsmouth island....?

you want the ferry out of Atlantic NC.
Correct. This is the last known bait & tackle location. Ferry location is well documented in post #1. Last post edited for clarity.

Was this where you got bait last year?

yes. with the fairly unfriendly people working there. bait coolers on the porch. nice tackle shop inside.
Are there any friendly people in Eastern NC?

Night #1 of packing after work complete. Mostly sleep and fish stuff. Tomorrow will be eat and drink stuff. Have to admit it felt real weird not packing one whole side of the Tacoma full of Ikea table legs to burn. :)

Night #1 of packing after work complete. Mostly sleep and fish stuff. Tomorrow will be eat and drink stuff. Have to admit it felt real weird not packing one whole side of the Tacoma full of Ikea table legs to burn. :)
What you not bringing any , or are you out.

What you not bringing any , or are you out.
Got 1,000's of them still. Thought I saw where both Adam's are bringing a s***-ton of wood to burn? Advise

Both are not coming Thursday

I so wish I was on this trip :cry:

Yeah I'm kind of bummed I can't make this trip. Really wanted to make it out to this one.

The ferry is cash only? I'm bringing wood lol guess I better go pick that up today lol

Ferry takes cash, check and credit card. But applies a 5% surcharge on cards.

If anyone needs anything while passing through Morehead City or surrounding area shoot me a text. 252 412 7172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom