For Sale 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser $50k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling our 2013 200 Series Land Cruiser. Love it but making room for a new one. Has approx 50k miles on it but is still being daily driven. It is clean and in excellent condition inside and out. Has every option just like they all do. All service has been done at Toyota and documented. Never been off-road. In addition it has:
Nitro Gear 4:30 gears
TJM rear locker
New 35" BFG T/A KO2's. 0 offset/4.75" backspacing. Necessary trimming was done professionally. No rubbing.
New 17" Method NV's
Baja Designs 40" radius light bar in bumper switched on with high beams
New Fox Coilovers with DSC's
ICON Billet Upper Control arms
ICON Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Link kit
WeatherTechs throughout
Call or text Bryan 509.844.2769 IMG_8554.JPG IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8558.JPG IMG_8562.JPG
IMG_8673.JPG

I know this is a horrible first post, but could you PM me the VIN if it is still available. A buddy just sent me some pics of this beast. I work at the toyota dealership in Pocatello, ID and built a customers 200 using this one as the inspiration and have had a few other people say they want one like his. I showed the pics to our used car manager and he said that if I can get him the VIN and current mileage and it all checks out clean, he is very very very interested! So if you are interested in selling to a dealership, just send me a PM. If i have one since I a newbie. If not call or text 208.705.TACO. That is my cell. For real, I am a tacoma nut.

I know this is a horrible first post, but could you PM me the VIN if it is still available. A buddy just sent me some pics of this beast. I work at the toyota dealership in Pocatello, ID and built a customers 200 using this one as the inspiration and have had a few other people say they want one like his. I showed the pics to our used car manager and he said that if I can get him the VIN and current mileage and it all checks out clean, he is very very very interested! So if you are interested in selling to a dealership, just send me a PM. If i have one since I a newbie. If not call or text 208.705.TACO. That is my cell. For real, I am a tacoma nut.
Just saw this and sent a text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom