For Sale 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser $50k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling our 2013 200 Series Land Cruiser. Love it but making room for a new one. Has approx 50k miles on it but is still being daily driven. It is clean and in excellent condition inside and out. Has every option just like they all do. All service has been done at Toyota and documented. Never been off-road. In addition it has:
Nitro Gear 4:30 gears
TJM rear locker
New 35" BFG T/A KO2's. 0 offset/4.75" backspacing. Necessary trimming was done professionally. No rubbing.
New 17" Method NV's
Baja Designs 40" radius light bar in bumper switched on with high beams
New Fox Coilovers with DSC's
ICON Billet Upper Control arms
ICON Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Link kit
WeatherTechs throughout
Call or text Bryan 509.844.2769 IMG_8554.JPG IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8558.JPG IMG_8562.JPG
IMG_8673.JPG

Sexy. Good luck with the sale!

Do you have any more photos of the exterior? Also, do you still have the stock headlights?

Thanks.
What would you like pics of? The headlights are stock, they were just painted. I can prob get you a factory set if you prefer them. Text me and I'll text back pics. 509.844.2769

If this is the same truck as in the attached link below then this was what inspired me to go 35's on my 200 a couple years ago.
I spoke with the owner at the time and he was helpful. GLWS
2013 200 Series « Icon Vehicle Dynamics –

Nice truck.

I don't understand all the premium mods for a truck that's "never been off-road". The suspension/wheels/tires can get chalked up to mall cruising. But to go through the effort to install a locker and never wheel it?
I own Offroad Power Products. I tend to over build everything because that's the biz we are in. I own a dozen plus rigs that get wheeled hard. My wife drives this one. It has truly never been off-road. Sad but true. There just aren't enough hours in the day. It's a well built rig and could take to any trail you are brave enough to throw a $60k rig on...or the mall. It would work great either way or both.

Finally received the title back from Toyota after nearly 4 months. For everyone that has pm'd me I'd just need a day or two to move the wife out of it and get it detailed. Current mileage is around 55k

I own Offroad Power Products. I tend to over build everything because that's the biz we are in. I own a dozen plus rigs that get wheeled hard. My wife drives this one. It has truly never been off-road. Sad but true. There just aren't enough hours in the day. It's a well built rig and could take to any trail you are brave enough to throw a $60k rig on...or the mall. It would work great either way or both.

Fair enough, if it were a different color I'd be considering it. Good luck with the sale.

Bump,

I had the pleasure of visiting Bryan last weekend and I can vouch that this is a solid truck. It drives well and the work done to it is professionally done. The suspension, gears and lockers were done by Carl at Nitro Gear, and I can tell you it looks much better in person than in the photos. The only thing I could find that I would point out were a few scratches and tears to the back of the middle row seats, but those could be fixed.

Finally got the wife's new rig finished and got the LC detailed and ready. Attaching some current photos and ready to deal. Open to offers.

IMG_9601.JPG

IMG_9602.JPG

IMG_9603.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9605.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom