Events/Trails 200's in Breckenridge - Summer 2017 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those of you who recently signed up for Breck... you are in! @wtmtnterror @RET2 @The Woodz @lurker

We'll be sending notifications/updates to everyone by Sunday evening.

I hadn't officially registered but was hoping to make it - but works going to get in the way.... sorry to miss an epic trip.

E

I hadn't officially registered but was hoping to make it - but works going to get in the way.... sorry to miss an epic trip.

E
Bummer! Work seems to get in the way of a lot of things....

Glad to see I made it off the wait list. Looking forward to some nice cooler weather.

It was over 90 degrees in Denver today, but at the top of Red Cone it was 49 degrees. Really nice change for a little bit!

PS if we run that trail and there is ANY chance of thunderstorms, we'll need to do the trail early in the day. We got held up and ended up at the highest most exposed point today around 130pm (prime time for lightning) and let's just say it wasn't the most enjoyable experience I've had on that or any trail!

IMG_3786.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3799.JPG
IMG_3801.JPG

Last edited:
Did you come back thru Webster or Montezuma? Curious how the 200 would do on the narrow spots of Webster. It was tight in my 100

It was over 90 degrees in Denver today, but at the top of Red Cone it was 49 degrees. Really nice change for a little bit!

PS if we run that trail and there is ANY chance of thunderstorms, we'll need to do the trail early in the day. We got held up and ended up at the highest most exposed point today around 130pm (prime time for lightning) and let's just say it wasn't the most enjoyable experience I've had on that or any trail!

View attachment 1501905 View attachment 1501906 View attachment 1501907 View attachment 1501908 View attachment 1501909
Wasn't enjoyable because of the lightning or the fact you had a jeep with you? :)

Wasn't enjoyable because of the lightning or the fact you had a jeep with you? :)

Ha! Lightning only...my baby sister bought the Rubicon last Saturday and immediately texted me and said she wanted me to take her four wheeling, so there's no way I could say no to that :)

Just finished signing up for group rides for all days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom