Events/Trails 200's in Breckenridge - Summer 2017 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Willy beamin, Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Seriously, that sucks. I'm sure you have your reasons, hopefully we will see you next time.

Well im out. Really dont want to miss it being an OG and all. I have excuses but thats not important. What is important is that some lucky rascal will hopefully fill my spot and get on a magazine cover like i did....make sure @kreiten is near you at all times. He's money with the glass. Was looking forward to meeting new folks but ill be in there like swim wear for 2018 where ever it may take place. Buy Cody and crew a beer for their efforts. Safe travels guys
You are gonna be missed big time brother!!!

I appreciate the love. Go have fun

I will have to pull out of this one guys. I do not want to but there has been a couple of significant events that has happened over the past week. My sister has had 3 surgeries in the past 3 days. She is still in the hospital and the docs are trying to fix the problem. I also have my niece and nephew from my other sister now. I do not know how long that is going to last. Her and her husband are having problems. This just happened this week and I am apparently the only source of stability for my siblings...long story. I apologize all. I was really looking forward to meeting up with you all. Who knows, things might change soon...

Family first!

I will have to pull out of this one guys. I do not want to but there has been a couple of significant events that has happened over the past week. My sister has had 3 surgeries in the past 3 days. She is still in the hospital and the docs are trying to fix the problem. I also have my niece and nephew from my other sister now. I do not know how long that is going to last. Her and her husband are having problems. This just happened this week and I am apparently the only source of stability for my siblings...long story. I apologize all. I was really looking forward to meeting up with you all. Who knows, things might change soon...

Sorry to see anyone having to drop out... If only life happened on schedule...but alas... :(

Last edited:
As Oakleyguy says, family first. In fact, anything like what you all are going through - be it family or close friends - is more important. The gathering is going to be a great time. But being there for those who are going through a tough time goes to the top of the list. There will be other gatherings. But your impact on people's lives and what they remember about you will be far more significant with you helping them out as you are. Good for you! And our thoughts are with your sister and her family.

Please let me know if you can't make it as we have a couple people on the waiting list and we'd like to add them. Thanks to those who've already let me know. You will be missed but we expect you there next year!

We just added a FB page. Check it out and join for the latest updates.

All, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate them. I agree with you all family first. Just kinda sucks that we planned for a while for this trip.

I will definitely not be able to go. A couple of events happened yesterday that sealed the deal with me cancelling ALL summer plans. cosyaustin5 please pass my spot in to the next LC in line. Hopefully, next year guys. Thanks again.

Take care.

M1911 Thank you.

Anybody know what trails are in the line-up for Breck? I'd like to download some maps. From trails.com, alltrails.com, what would you suggest?

Anybody know what trails are in the line-up for Breck? I'd like to download some maps. From trails.com, alltrails.com, what would you suggest?

I expect more information on the trails will be coming very soon. In the meantime, the Breck and Leadville sections of the Wells-Peterson Funtreks book is a good place to start.

+1 The Colorado versions of these books stay in my LC all the time and the GPX tracks for the "green and blue" trails are loaded on my iPad. ;)

We are getting close to releasing trails and trail groups. Stay tuned....

Have had to bow out also. Wife talked me into saving every penny toward paying off the '16 and then we can get all kinds of add-ons for next year's trip. Hope everybody has a blast and looking forward to pictures and stories. I agree, buy a :beer: for Cody and folks putting it together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom